Design Evolutions ✨ # 83

Just to show off the evolutions Of they're designs, and progress in general . So enjoy me criticizing my old art 😌✨✨

1).

2016? I was like 10??

Carly looks like a Pokémon trainer(her name used to be Jessica or Kylie? I can't  remember lmao)

Will's has a blue sleeved hoodie, a totally different color scheme too. (His name then was Phin, and yes that is my name 😂😂)

Caleb is wearing some sort of robotic backpack 😂, and has some BUSHY eyebrows(his name back the was something like, Izzy or Issac.)

Sophie is wearing a pink sweater, with a rainbow star(ripped that off from gravity falls akrjrjjd) and short, SHORTS oh god 💀. 

.....

.....

2).

January 2019, I was 13

Nothing changed for Carly's design except her sweater, and getting rid of her belt bag. Also for some reason she doesn't have have her necklace.

I completechanged Will color scheme bc I decided I liked red better 😤. I think those are sweatpants? Idk

I put Caleb in some more casual wear, and I got rid of his robotic backpack. And gave him a robot friend instead lol. 

Sophie is rocking a colorful hoodie, in with some short shorts, and leggings. And put her hair up, instead of down.

...

...

3).

February 2020, still 13

Digital Art oop-

Gave Carly a loose t-shirt, and tied her hair up in a ponytail with a yellow ribbon. Also for some reason her hair is sticking up in one spot. Like that one kid from little rascles lmaoo.

Will has a bOring jacket one with some bOring pants and shoes(this is when he still looked like me 😂)

Sophie is wearing a loose tang tops with a jean skirt, and a pair of black boots. I really liked the design at the time but looking back it's just...uGh 😂

Woah, Caleb had a glowup 👏🏿, gave him a satchel bc I though it would be more interesting, I actually kinda wish I kept it ngl lol. And that's duct tape on his shoes, but I goofed and it looked weird.(also his name here is Conner)

Also spiky hair cuz wHy nOt 

...

...

4).

(Sorry for the horrible quality ajejejs

(Sorry for the horrible quality ajejejs.)

July 2020, 14 now! Here are they're current outfits, and hopefully they are here to stay.

I gave Carly a hoodie, and changed her stocking tights into shorter pants. And also replaced her previous sneakers, into some Vans(I think?) and decide to make her an elf! Bc before she was just a boring human.

I changed Williams design and story lOt. I'm Definitely more happy with this design the best! Also the glasses make him look like a nerd✨

Decided overalls would fit Sophie's personality the best, and I gave her a star bag as a throwback to the star on her shirt from before. And now she can talk to animals, so now people will look at her like she's crazy. 

I really like Caleb's look now, especially him rocking that prosthetic leg. And I changed his hair because it was just hard to draw continuously. But I made sure to try and keep that spiky look. And his bag changed AGAIN

.

.

.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk ✌🏿But for real, if you read this all you're a trooper 😳👊🏿. Thanks for listening to me ramble about my ocs!

And I would love to know your thoughts! What you would have kept or changed. Or which design was your favorite!

672 words oop-

672 words oop-