Day 2: A Strange Encounter (Closed)

Today your characters will be meeting the lead corrupt, Jules. There will be no fighting with her. You can choose to have your character fight with the normal corrupt but other than that it's peaceful.

Weather: Clear, a couple of clouds in the sky.
Season: Summer
It is a warm day outside.

Do not role play until the chains are up. I will be playing Winny and Markie only when someone walks into the shop. There will be moments where I cannot role play and will have to leave for a little bit.

Here is a picture of Jules I just drew. I blocked some of it out cuz it technically counts as cursing. I also just noticed I forgot her nose ring but yeah she still has that.

The liquid melting off her claws is the same stuff she uses for her control abilities

Fun fact I forgot to mention: the liquid she uses to control stuff is actually her own blood. If she controls too many things in one day she will pass out from blood loss. The reason the amount of time she can control someone depends on how big the cut she makes is is actually because it depends on how much of her blood gets into the cut. The bigger the cut the more blood gets into the wound. The blood looks drippy but it doesn't actually drip unless she wants it to. Yes, she can control you if you accidentally consume some of the blood.