「𝐓𝐖𝐎」: "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐃!"

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ𝚃𝚆𝙾: "𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙽 𝙱𝙰𝙳!"

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ
𝚃𝚆𝙾: "𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙽 𝙱𝙰𝙳!"

"NIGGAS WANNA BE KATARA SO badddd." Taymor shook his head when tyquain made a water bubble around himself, floating in the air.

"Shut the fuck up mane, i'm tired of you sayin that shit." Rolling his eyes when the bubble he was in started filling with water, learning that he could do this last night out of no where when he was swimming.

Not knowing he could breathe under water yet, so he got a little anxious and popped the bubble falling back into the water holding his breath.

Feeling a force drag him under water when he tried to go to the top for air, not seeing anything but he could see under water though. Assuming it was taymor because he hearing his ugly ass laugh.

"Taymor stop right fuckin now!" Yelling when he got to breathe only to get his head pushed back under water, getting mad he manipulated the pool water freezing it until it was cold. The man letting him loose pushing him off.

"Okay i stopped, now you can let me go." He couldn't clench his hand so he remained invisible, groaning when tyquain froze his body with ice up until his neck.

"No cause you annoyin. Play too much." Focusing on calming down his breathing before slapping the man upside the head. Getting out the pool.

Little did tyquain know, taymor was heating up his body. So he was turning red, if it was person looking it would look like he was glowing red inside his body. Ice melting around him, he shot fire out his hand sending it towards tyquain who gasped and ducked so it was missed him.

The fire caught onto kentrell who was swallowing the rest of his hot dog, whole body setting on fire. The two looked at ken with wide eyes when he started screaming of pain.

"Taymor ima' beat yo ass!"

All though he could feel the fire on his skin, it wasn't doing any damage in the end.

The brownskin ran around frantically, thinking running away was gonna make the fire get off of him. Taymor laughing at how stupid he looked, tyquain chasing him around so he could push him in the pool.

Dropping to the ground and rolling over stupidly crying in agony only to get up and start running tripping over a lawn chair. Getting his bowlegged self up and since he ran slow he looked retarted.

"...Taymor did something to kentrell. He on fire." Michael said to pryce as he pounced on him. Two in lion forms, playing with eachother.