chapter 33 " she doesn't know"

Lisa pov

I walked with Jennie towards the crowded cafeteria. We sat on a table and waited for the rest.

" It's official huh!" She said to me. I nodded my head.

" And how is it not being single anymore?" She asked me.

" It's weird to know that I am finally in a good relationship," I said smiling at myself.

" does she knows more than Robin?" Jennie asked me not hesitant at all.

"...No, she doesn't," I said wanting to move from the topic.

" You know you can't always--" 

" I don't want to be remembered by that," I said. even though I know it's good to talk about.

" Does Lara know about you know?" she asked not wanting to say it in public.

" No, she doesn't know about it," I said.

" What do I not know about?" Lara said sitting behind me. Linn and Sofia also sat down.

" About-" Jennie said looking at me.

" About," Jennie said again looking at me for help.

" About, My, allergic for pork," I said looking at Lara. She looked at me and then at Jennie suspiciously.

" You want us to believe that," Linn said looking at both Jennie and me. Lara looked at me.

" it's nothing to worry about...For now," I said. she nodded her head and began eating silently

I looked at Jennie asking what that nod means.

She just shrugged her shoulder. 

" Lisa, can I talk to you?" I heard Jamie asking me. 

" look who came to show up finally," James said putting her arms around Jamie's shoulder. 

Lara looked at me again, and I looked back at her but she turned away. 

This is the silent treatment.

I laughed a little and focused back on James.

" James let me go please?" She asked James.

" you know I had a lot of fun with you at my party," He said.

I looked at Jennie.

" He cheated on Vannessa with Jamie," She whispered. I nodded my head.

" It wasn't supposed to happen," She said making James stop.

" What do you mean I mean YOU HAD S-"

" James let it go," I said. He looked at me and then back at Jamie.

" I promise if you say that out loud I will make sure to hate you!" I said. 

" Do we want that to happen, crossing the line?" I said knowing I made a bet with him last year.

He looked at me and let go of Jamie. He sat down next to Jennie glaring at Jamie for some reason.

Jamie runs away out of the cafeteria. I looked at him disappointed

" You should be happy I listened," He said grabbing a piece of food from Jennie.

" Yes I am, should I give you a treat now?" I said giving him my lunch. Lara looked at me again. I got my lunch back and took a bite of it looking at her.

" So Is it official now?' he asked us.

" Yes it is, and the silent treatment also began," I said not knowing what to do with her.

James laughed at, he stood up and wanted a high five from me.

" what's funny about that?" I asked him.

He stopped laughing and sat back down again.

I looked at my watch and saw that we have 10 minutes until Training. I got up and got my bag. I walked into the changing room

I closed my locker and saw Lara standing next to me. 

" Ohh! you scared the shit out of me," I said placing my hand on my chest.

She just looked at me.

" Lara, it's nothing to worry about," I said sitting down.

She sat down away from me.

" Can you please talk?" I asked her. She just looked at me.

" Why can I not know?" She asked me looking dead serious.

" Because it's something you don't have to worry about, You will know eventually," I said not liking talking about this topic.

" If I will know eventually tell me now," She said.

" Because now it's too soon," I said. She just looked at me

" Look I don't want you to know because I am..." I said not wanting to finish.

" What?" She said coming closer looking concerned.

" I don't (sigh) I don't like talking about that topic I had with Jennie," I said seriously.

" Lisa," she said wanting something more.

" I don't wanna talk about it," I said for the last time. She stopped asking and hugged me instead.

" I am sorry, Lara but I just can't," I said feeling sorry for her.

" It's fine, I am also sorry," She said snuggling more.

" Hey Love birds, training got canceled we can go home," Amanda said walking in.

" Let's go then," Lara said holding my hand.

We walked out towards the parking. I got in the Julians car and turned the window down.

" Amanda, should I drive you home?" I asked her who is on her phone.

" No thanks, Ricky is getting something out of his locker and I will drive home with him," She said.

" Okay the see you tomorrow," I said. She said bye and I was about to hold the steering wheel but Lara is still holding my hand.

" I'm sorry to disturb you but I want to drive home safe," I said well mannered. She laughed a little and shook her head.

" Lara, Sweety, I am serious," I said again imitating Maria.

She laughed hard at that. I looked at her and also laughed a little.

" But seriously, you said you want to see the baby if you hold my hand while I am driving in the streets of New York, We won't get to meet the baby, and I need to have a good reason why I crashed Julian's car," I said. She laughed at that and looked at me.

" If you wanted me to let go of your hand, why are you still holding my hand tight?" She asked me smirking.

 I got silent not expecting that

" Okay now you got me," I said letting go of her hand.

" Can you believe that!" I looked at the window and saw Amanda recording everything. 

She stopped recording and waved at me. I just drove away not wanting to deal with that.

Hoooo~