𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆

Min Rae didn't get any sleep that night, instead, she let herself fall further into the darkness. She didn't expect the reality of the situation to hit as hard yet it did.

In some ways, she was grateful that this had happened sooner as she knew the way she was going it was going to end up like this. Yet a small piece of hope in heart drove her through, thinking that there may have been a chance to start a new.

'Just go you're not my girlfriend you don't have to act as if you're worried about me when we aren't in public. So leave your not welcome here it's all fake anyway'

These words repeated in her mind constantly she knew she loved him, yet why did she let the situation drag to this extent. It was her choice to train to become an idol it was her idea to ignore him yet when they were together she couldn't help but pretend none of this was happening and ditch her plans.

She continued sitting in the darkness for the rest of the night with his hoodie on the floor opposite and the messages from her phone evident. As soon as she got back, she decided to unblock his old number and go through the years worth of messages he'd sent her during that time. It took her to the early hours of the morning to finish each and every message sometimes she cried and sometimes she let out a small smile.

He'd been in so much pain because of Min Rae she thought constantly, that she couldn't see past her thoughts. She loved him and he loved her yet it wasn't so simple for her to see that.

She'd thought it would be best for them to depart ways so Taehyung could move on from an old high school crush. As all she ever did was sidetrack him from his dream she'd only just put him through the pain.

Min Rae knew deep down he was the only guy she could ever say she loved but was she really scared of hurting him. Or was it the idea of being in love once again which brought back happy memories and the fact that if they had loved each other it would be a harder goodbye.

"Minnie you still sleeping or-" Yoora entered the room and both girls made eye contact. Yoora gradually sat next to her on the floor backs against the bed.

"Yoora what should I do," Min Rae replied exhausted "I love him but don't you think he should have a chance to move on without me coincidentally keep coming back into his life," she continued.

"Minnie I think-"

"No Yoora I need to leave, I don't deserve all this now," Min Rae began as she stood up getting all her clothes and belongings into a pile.

She was a mental mess, sleep-deprived and incontrollable of her thoughts and emotions. The girl needed a break, constantly thinking of plans and thoughts in her mind she'd never gotten a chance to just sit down and think about how it would impact her.

You grabbed both of her hands motioning her to stop and she did,

"Minnie you need to stop, you're not going anywhere you deserve what you have, you worked for it nobody can take this away from you because it's yours. But, right now we've gotta head to the music bank and get ready to perform. I want you to see how much you love singing and if you still wanna leave after I'll let you, but just know you've gotta decide what you want. You want Taehyung, go to him you both love each other, you're not being selfish in wanting to be happy. I'm not saying you're not going to have arguments or whatnot but you'll work it out together Min Rae because you're strong. But figure what you've wanted for so long and go for it because these things only last for a certain time then you'll regret not doing anything to change it. All I'm saying is choose what you want and the rest will fall into place."

You told her and Min Rae muttered thanks and both of the girls hugged on the floor. Little did Min Rae know that those amount of words was all she needed to conduct the following actions into place.

"Do you think you'll be able to perform, did you get enough sleep," Yoora questioned her.

"I'm fine, what time we leaving," She replied.

"That's more like it Minnie, and umm I think we're kinda late so get ready and we'll head to the venue," Yoora replied exiting the room to get ready herself.

~

Some of the make-up staff started whispering excitedly. "Min Rae, Taehyung is here he's sat on the third row with the rest of BTS."

"Why are they here," I said panicked to Yoora.

"They are our teachers, they helped us get this choreography on point. Just imagine he's not here." She said giving me a hug.

And that's what I did, I focused my attention everywhere apart from the third row. At least the makeup covered the wreck beneath it, as Yoora and I performed our way through the song.

The choreography was really good I've gotta give them that and all of the hours we put into practising had paid off, as the fans were going crazy. It was just sad that I had to pretend to smile through what should've been one of the best performances of my life.

After we'd finished Yoora and I smiled at one another and walked towards each other back to the main centre of the stage. We bowed to our fans and quickly exited the stage and that conducted the end of the show.

"Well done girls," our manager said as we entered backstage and we bowed thankfully towards him. "We've got a few more interviews and things but I'm sure this performance will impress your fans and the new song will hit the charts," he said and then we made ourselves back to our waiting room.

As Yoora and I changed from our performance costumes into more casual attire. I stepped outside to get some air signing some posters for fans before getting some alone time.

"Min Rae," I turned to see Taehyung holding flowers.

I looked at him before walking past. My attempt was in vain as he held my arm stopping me.

Don't do this

𝒂/𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝑺: 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 <3

𝒂/𝒏
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑷𝑺: 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 <3