Tre jones

Maddy's POV
I sat at my desk in my dorm writing an essay I have due in a few days. I wanted to go ahead and finish so that I wouldn't have to stress about it later.
Ah man life of a college student at duke university
My boyfriend tre is in my room with me. Last time I looked back to check on him he was scrolling through his phone. Not going to lie I forgot he was here for a while. I looked back to see him still on his phone and I can tell he's getting a little bored.
Tre's POV
I'm currently in my girlfriend maddy's room. She writing a paper for a class. I kinda wish I was getting some attention but school work is important I'll tell you that. I'm not gonna hold you I'm getting a little bored. I looked over at maddy to see her really tense while typing. "Baby relax no need to stress" I said. Maddy's response was " I just want to get this over and done with". I go over to her desk and start kissing her jaw and neck."maybe a break is needed hmm" "tre I have work to do leave me alone please" "um it can wait" I go to shut maddy's computer and she tries to stop me. "Tre just gives me a couple minutes then we can do whatever" "Chile anyways it can wait" i quickly shut and grab her laptop holding it up in the air. She whines for me to give it back but after a few minutes she gives up. I grab her and throw her on the bed.
Maddy's POV
Well i guess I'll have to finish my essay another time
I was thrown on my bed by tre. He suddenly gets on top of me and smothers me with kisses. After he's done he lays down on my chest. We turn on Netflix and cuddle each other until we both doze off to sleep.

 We turn on Netflix and cuddle each other until we both doze off to sleep

These two are two cute oh my god.🥺🤍 anyways I used tre's real gf in this imagine. I love maddy so much. She is a very Educated women and truly cares plus is sweet. Imagine knowing each other since 2015. I wrote this in like 30 minutes top. Make sure to vote,comment,and share.Comment other players you would like me to write about. If you have a plot/storyline plz share if you would like to.