The first Part

Violet: "Sacrifice! Sacrifice!" I heard the other four gummies say in their high pitched voices as they bring down my twin, Blue to the podium. They say they're going to sacrifice him for being blue.
Mr.Bossy: "Today we sacrifice for his sins of being ...umm... blue. Yeah! Do you agree, Violet that your brother should be sacrificed so we don't have to see his ugly face anymore... I mean not for that reason at all."
Blue: "I don't approve just saying at least I'm not boring like you."
Yellieow: "You go girl, I mean DIE!"
Mr.Bossy: "Violet do you agree?"
Violet: at this moment, I realized that I do agree, he is ugly. I shouldn't have to see his ugly face anymore! "Yes, I agree, I won't have to see your ugly face anymore brother!"
Mr.Bossy: "Finally! moving on... Yellieow, you in?"
Yellieow: Yeah I guess so, I mean he is weird looking but what kind of sacrifice is this exactly?"
Mr.Bossy: "I haven't heard from Red or Orangey but I'm assuming they're in. Yellieow a sacrifice is when we say a ritual and after we kill him, his blue will live on. Any questions?"
Orangey: "But I love him!"
Mr.Bossy: "You want to get sacrificed too Orangey?"
Orangey: "Um no, bye Blue" he goes up and gives him a kiss on the cheek, crying.
Yellieow: "What do I get out of this?"
Mr.Bossy: "The satisfaction of watching him die, duh... that was a stupid question Yellieow."
Yellieow: "Okay..."
Red: "Dude this is so messed up in so many ways ... But whatever! Sacrifice! Oh yeah, by the way Blue, I'm your father. No just kidding. Maybe..."
Blue: "Stuff just got real, real quick! Oh and by the way you guys are are dumb I can get out. Yellieow can't tie ropes. I'll stay for a purpose though carry on."
Yellieow: "Oops... my bad"
Violet: "Can we get on with it? He's had his chance, I want to be the only child."
"Yeah what she said!" Orangey said even though we aren't even related.
Blue: "I thought we were dating though? And Violet if you want to be the only child so bad then go walk yourself down to the adoption center it has your name written all over it"
Violet: "Uh, no, I want to be the only child to my mother, maybe you should walk yourself to the adoption center!"
Mr.Bossy: "Ladies, ladies please this has gone on longer than it needed to be. I just want to have fun, I mean no one likes you Blue so stop fighting it!"
(Red walks back to a speaker and turns on "Praying" by Kesha and starts singing it. A spotlight turns on and shines at Blue, as Red starts walking up to him with a torch)
Mr.Bossy: "Do you take the honors Red?"
Red: "No... but Orangey does!"
Orangey: "I will! I will!"
Blue: "For people who really want me dead you guys are taking a long time to do so."
Yellieow: That's because we love you and want you to know how we feel about you before your death." (^v^)
Blue: "I don't know what your idea of love is but this ain't it."
Yellieow: "Well that's because you don't know what love is. Am I right or am I right?"
Mr.Bossy: "You're right Yellieow now can we continue killing him, we started at night. It's morning now we have to wait until dark again."
Yellieow: "Oops!" :)
Violet: "Now I have to wait all day to see some bloodshed?! This sucks!" (Violet kicks Red and sends him flying)
Blue: "Does that mean I can go now and get some decent food like TacoBell or something because I'm starving, who's with me! Also wow, chill out Vi, I didn't know my twin sister could hate me that much." (Whispers to Yellieow) "did she wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what."
Violet: "I don't hate you, I just want to see someone die, and no I didn't!"
Blue: You know of all the people you pick me and also it was supposed to be funny, so you need to calm down girl, ugh, no wonder I don't date girls they're such drama queens." (Rolls eyes)
Orangey: "Tell me about it. (Rolls eyes)
Mr.Bossy: "I don't understand" (-_-)
Blue: "I thought everyone knew... but of course Mr.Bossy you live under a rock so I guess you didn't know, but yeah Orangey is my boyfriend!"
Orangey: "Yeah!"
Blue: "Even though he tried killing me in this dumb ritual thing you guys are weirdly okay with!"
"It's because we love you!!" Violet, Red, Orangey, and Yellieow say at the same time.
Blue: "You guys are for real creepy as heck!"
Violet: "You're not wrong."
Red: "Yeah you right"
Yellieow: "Is that a problem?!"
Blue: "I guess not."
Mr.Bossy: "It's TIME! Gather around people! Gather around!"
(Everyone gathers around with their torches)
Mr.Bossy: "Now repeat after me! 'We give this Blue, to our Gummy Bear gods, take our Blue so we can join him in the after life! Take him! So we don't have to deal with him!"
(Everyone repeats 3×)
Blue: "AHH! WAIT! STOP! Please NO!"
Mr.Bossy: "Violet go ahead you're the sister, you get the honors!"
Violet: "Oh hecks no, Orangey said he would do it, but now I'm not so sure."
"I will! I will!" Red says jumping up and down as orange just shrugs.
Yellieow: "Don't say that you've been wanting to do this for weeks."
Mr.Bossy: "Everyone! Stop talking! Violet now!"
"Okay, Okay!" Violet grabs the torch and runs up to Blue with Orangey close behind. Orangey goes behind Blue and unties him.
"Run! Now! Blue!" Orangey says as he jumps in front of Blue, getting torched he slowly melts into a sticky puddle as Blue runs away.
Blue: I ran as fast as my tiny gummy legs could go and hid behind a tree so they couldn't see me, and when I looked back... "NO!!!" I screamed as quietly as I could. I started to cry and felt as if nothing mattered anymore.
Mr.Bossy: "It's done! Orangey chose that for himself, and that was the sacrifice for today! Blue! If you're out there I hope you see what you've done!"
Violet: "Finally some bloodshed yes! ... ''can we go home now?"
Red: "Well that sucks, I'm not cleaning that up... ew."
Blue: "I'll get payback one day..."

THE END!!!