Chapter 2

The next day we went to the mall. We bought red bunnies. He bought me a dark read lipstick. Our conversations often starting in a fan girl moment.

"So, how did you find out about the band," Jayk said with one of his eyebrows lifting.

"Well ,my friend Geraldine told me about you guys, and I started to listen and sing along," I said giggling in between my words, and with a smile I didn't want to show.

"Do you want to get something to eat?," He said holding his stomach.

"Yeah, how about tacos!!!" I said with a stupid look on my face .

"Okay" he said with excitement.

We went on to eat. We kept conversation, also knowing that we had much is common. Exept were we were born and raised. Knowing what we were going to say at least I thought we were ment for each other.

~~~~~~Jayk's P.O.V.~~~~~~

The day we ment was wonderful. We had so much in common but out birthday and where we were born and raised. When we werer talking I didn't think she would understand my jokes and knowing she did ... I thought we were made for each other.

~~~~~My P.O.V.~~~~~

We kept on talking and he dropped me off at home. He gave me a kiss I never saw comming. I went in for a hug but that was what happened. I asked him to honk so my sister can open the door. I plopped down onto the sofa and sied.

~~~~~Jayk's P.O.V.~~~~~

Once I dropped her off at her place, I wanted to make the first move. So I did she didn't know that I slid my number ,snapchat, Facebook, instagram, Twitter and Tumblur. I also gave her a kiss and huged her. I am so proud of myself.

~~~~~Author's note~~~~~

This part I wanted more drama. Also knowing that I can make point of views .