The Chatper two

When I woke up I was in a dimly lit place and it woke me up! I was looking around when I saw the boy from earlier who smiled at me even though I'm a nerd and also goth and I almost fainted again. He got really really close to me and sniffed my breasts. They are big.

"What are you doing sniffing my breasts," I asked. Him as he took a good long inhale of my breasts.

"Jenni I am a wrewolf and I need to identify you for my wolf nose so tonight (which is a full moon) my wolf side will recognize you and not eat you."

I gasped.

"How did you know my name is Jenny??" "I have a special werewolf power but it's q secret oh I can also control fire and water and dreams and if someone dies I can bring then back from the dead and I am immortal."

I almost fainted again but he caught my head and tilted it towards his similar head but we were so different he is a wolf man and I am just a mortal regular human nerd/goth girl!

"Jenni I know this s a lot to take in right now but your going to be okay! I am not going to hurt you I'm making sure of it right now by sniffing. ..........YOUR BREASTS!"

THIS WAS SO HUMILIATING I WAS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME BUT HE WAS REALLY CUTE BUT I DON'T WANT HIM TO THINK ME SILLY! I fainted again and that's all I remember.

A/N Since I got noooo bad reveiws last chapter (or any reviews at all) I am rewarding yoo guys with another chapter tonight. Two in one night! !!!!1111

Goodnight my BUZZY BEES!!

-♡☆♤♢♧♡☆♡♡♡ YOU'RE QUEEN BEE