kagune's "offer"

A young blue haired 7 year old struggled as a hunter

Carried him along the rocky desert like trail.

He noticed something about though, something ......wrong, its complexion

was pale it had black crack veins around its body.

After five minutes,

It then forcefully threw him to ground.

He watched as it slithered off.

"Well well.........well, look what the snake dragged in".

The sound of footsteps sounded out as the young child was face to face with a tall, slender purple haired teenage male,

who appeared to be 17, he almost looked like and sounded like a girl if it wasn't for the male-like appearance.

"My hunters brought you here, why?"

The young male pointed to his throat, and then his mouth and then made a x cross with his hands.

"So your mute?" The boy nodded. The 17 year old walked off,

And then reappeared with a notebook and pen. "Please" he said handing the child the book and pen. "Awnser the question."

"Protection" was what he wrote.

"Protection?"

"Weapons,supplies,".

"I'm not a charity kid, and I dont give stuff away unless I can get something out of it."

"And you dont look like you have anything to give".

The child looked down, he was going die, either by starvation or by this guy.

Kagune looked at him and felt a tiny ping of guilt.

"Unless", he said gaining the boys attention. "You can prove your worth, I'll let you stay and give you the stuff to survive IF you can prove your worth and your loyalty, so

What do you say?"

The child thought about his chances either join him and live. Or refuse and die.

"I know what your thinking, but to be honest the wisest  choice would to accept."

"Think about it, you  have no supplies  no one to help you,

and I could  kill you right now and feel no guilt doing it."

The boy thought over everything  He just said.

Then he looked up and then wrote.

"I accept".

Kagune grinned as he led the kid to his spare guest room.

He then thought one thing. "This should be interesting....."

He never knew how loyal the kid would be. He never knew the kid would willingly join his cause.

He never knew the kid would help destroy the facility.

AND SCENE!