☁Cloudy Day to be tagged☁

I was tagged by -bangtan-freak-this time ♥♥♥♥ *sigh* I seriously need to come up with better titles 👀...☁

Please note: In this tag, I'm not going to be as cheerful as I always am. I'll talk about things that might be a tad bit triggering, so please, kindly click out of this book if you feel uncomfortable with any of the topics I might discuss. (If the song above becomes bothersome to you, please don't listen to it.)

Thank you ♥

☁☁☁

1. Have you asked yourself that did they forgive you for all the pain you made them go through?

Answer: I often do contemplate this. But I only live regretting my own life choices, not to harm others around me. However, I'll still regret causing anyone, even the bit of damage, for the rest of my life. So, that's that 👀✔

2. Did you ever go through the pain of losing someone?

Answer: Many times. And the pain doesn't stay the same: It just worsens. Another reason as to why I don't enjoy meeting people in real-life, I fear losing them.

3. Did you ever think your life is a joke?

Answer: I don't think my life is a joke. I know it's a joke. I just wish that it were a dream instead. Because everyone awakens from a dream at some point during their sleep, right?

4. Did you ever feel like drowning yourself while looking at a river?

Answer: I was tempted to jump into an ocean while taking a walk down a park. I stood by a rail, just looking down at the water beneath me, and breathed in, contemplating a few things that ran through my mind.

5. Did you ever get bullied?

Answer: Yes. I used to get bullied often when I was a young child. Another reason to why I don't enjoy socializing with others, despite being social.

6. Have you ever been left out?

Answer: I can't be left out, if I never fit in, in the first place. 👀

7. Have you ever had a moment where you were so lonely that you had to put your hand on your mouth to not let anyone know that you were crying?

Answer: I've definitely done that, especially at night because it's more difficult to remain silent. But other than that, I'm usually hiding my tears.

8. Did you ever lose a parent at a young age?

Answer: No, and thank goodness.. I value my parents very much. They're my world.. ❤

9: Did you ever feel worthless?

Answer: I am worthless :)

10: Did you ever feel like a burden to you whole family?

Answer: I'm definitely a burden, and a curse to carry around. So, yes.

11: Did you ever curse at yourself for being useless and good-for-nothing?

Answer: I've never functioned within this world. I fail at everything, so that's a "yes" from me as well. (Lol, saying that made me feel like one of the judges from "Britain's Got Talent")

12: Did you ever have enemies as your friends?

Answer: I don't have friends. I am my own worst enemy 👀

13: Did you ever cry yourself to sleep?

Answer: Too many times to count ~

P.S. To the person who wrote this: The message that you wrote at the end was beautiful ❤

I won't be tagging anyone, I just wanted to post this before heading off to 'sleep', as it's 3:07am over here now. Farewell ~ ✌✨♥