介绍 ,,

" you told that joke twice . . "

" Well, yeah but did you laugh? "

THE DRY COUNTRY side of the road as he gripped the car wheel, feeling the tight leather against his palm as he pushed the mirror above his head down to block away the burning heat from the summer sun.

His midnight hair that flew around because of the cool wind that blew into the rusty, beat up pick up truck. The red paint chipped away like mold in the walls, his full lips curled up into a sweet grin that displayed the perfectly white teeth as he tilted his chin up to feel the wind nip away at his neck.

His brows furrowed slightly as he slowed down, eyes lingering along the back frame of a figure in the far distance, making out the beautifully flowed hair of black waves that fell just above their lower back. The blue jeans coat slipping away off the thin shoulders and exposing the flawless skin of fairly tan skin, the more he drove closer, the more he could make out the person.

Or rather a girl, her face was beautifully sculpted like a geek god. Her long curled lashes that displayed the gorgeous color of greyish eyes, her cheeks high and flawless, a warm pink tinted on them. Her lips red and full, the bangs that fell above her eyebrows, her long legs were covered in white fishnets and the black ankle high heels that displayed her black nail polished toenails.

She was breathtaking and as she dropped the dirty sports bag that was surely enough filled with clothes, onto the gravel road. Staring back with her cat like eyes, lashes fluttering and he knew.

__

He fell in love with the way she made him breathless.

" baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio "

" I've finally found you "