Bokuto Koutarou x Reader

A Fairy tale love story

╓═══════════☆════════════╖

Once upon a time lived a mage. She worked for the king in Fukurodani kingdom. Her family has worked for the royal family as long as the kingdom existed. If that wasn't enough, she fell for the kingdoms prince. Her mother always had told her that this love was pointless.

Once he turned 21, he was supposed to marry a princess from the other kingdom to help them financially and with the political stuff.

„Y/n! Y/n! Would you like to play with me again? Akaashi has to attend some royal guard business so he can't play with me today,“ the young prince ran up to the small girl. She let go of her mothers hand and looked at him with sparkles in her eyes. „Wah! Do you want to play volleyball again?“

He nodded his head. Her mother just smiled gently, „Please Y/n, don't get into any trouble and don't use your magic, alright?“ „Of course mom!“ the little girl smiled and ran after her friend.

The three of them always played together, there was a friendship bond between them all. If one of them was sick, the other two would take care of them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

„Baby-cakes! I'm heere!“ The princess ran up to the prince. „Uhm hello..“ he tried his best to dodge all the kisses she tried to give him. „Aren't you excited! We're getting married in 5 days!“ she smiled at him. „Yeah, haha, so excited,“ Bokuto looked around. He spotted Akaashi. „Oh! It looks like I need to do my- uh- Prince businesses! Yes! See you later,“ he ran to him. „Hey Agaashiee! Haha what do you need me for?“ he said as he pushed him out of the room. As he closed the door behind him, he spoke up again. „I'm sorry Akaashi. I just didn't want to be there so I used you as an excuse,“ Bokuto sighed. „I understand, Bokuto-san. It's alright,“ Akaashi just nodded his head.

It wasn't even the third day of the princess arrival and she wouldn't stop going around Bokuto. She would accompany him everywhere. Stare at anyone who came close to him. She once disappeared for nearly six hours. She later said that she just needed to clean her head so she went for a walk. Y/n didn't like the princess, but as the king has said, she needed to obey her too. Even if Y/n's heart told her that she was up to no good.

Not even a day after the princess has returned from her „walk,“ the prince has fallen under some sort of spell as Y/n's mom said. Some sorts of powerdul spell or rather a curse. After some testing and help of her daughter, she knew what the curse was and how to get rid of it. „A kiss of true love as the cure? Good thing the princess is here. I hope my boy wakes up soon. Anyways good works as always (M/n),“ the king praised Y/n's mom.

After hearing the news, the princess stormed into Bokuto's room. „Oi! Move away you stupid peasants! Let me get my sweet job done!“ the princess leaned over the poor sleeping prince kissing, waiting for him to wake up.

Unfortunately for her, the prince didn't move a muscle. She hasn't awaken him from his slumber. „It didn't work?!“ the princess and servants practically said in usion.

„Oh my god, what are we gonna do now? The prince hasn't woken up from her highness kiss, he won't ever wake up!“ one of the female servants started crying out.

The little mage came closer to the princess. „Um.. excuse me. Could I try something?“ she said hesitantly. „MAGE! Use your magic and heal him up, awake him or whatever!!“ the princess stood up and scooted away from the mage. „If you do something to me or my future husband, I'll make sure your entire family will be banished from the kingdom!“

She stepped closer to the prince, (f/c) fog appeared around her. She knew it was hard to see trough it, so she took her chance and gave a quick kiss to the sleeping prince. However the fog cleared sooner than she thought. „HEY! you weren't supposed to do that!“ the furious princess stared daggers at her. „Gah, why is someone screaming here.. I just wanted to take a nap.“

There were gasps coming from all around the room. „Waiiiit- I remember being cursed and to lift the cursed I was supposed to get a kiss of true love- truly old school,“ he slowly turned his head to look where Y/n was standing. „Oh my God! N/n, it was you! I'm honestly so glad-“

„Well, I always did like you Bokuto-kun,“ she smiled at him. He stood up from his bed and gave her a tight hug.

„What! Y/n, you should've told me sooner!“ Bokuto said as he let go of the hug and hid behind her, „Well since I can finally say this, I would like to marry you instead of this woman. She scares me,“ he hid behind her as a small puppy.

„WHAT?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU! I'-“ Y/n used a spell to shut up the princess. „Gomen, I just didn't want to hear her.“ The prince let out a laugh. „Agashieeee! Please take her away!“ Akaashi came out from the crowd of servants. „Of course, Bokuto-san,“ he dragged her away, with the help of other guards. The princess didn't like this and moved around as much as she could.

„Ah, father will surely give me a lecture after this, but it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm sure I've made the right decision,“ he looked at her with a big grin which she returned.

Their wedding day was filled with lots of laughs and happiness. It turned out that the other kingdoms king was just after more money and power. And after over hearing the mage talking about her feelings for the prince, the princess turned rather jealous and got someone to curse the prince. She should have read the rules for the witch better since she didn't even know what curse she will put on him.

After knowing this, Bokuto's or „The prince's“ father was fairly happy. He trusted his son from that moment even more than before.

After sometime, the Fukurodani kingdoms new king and queen have been blessed with a small baby girl. They named her D/n and they lived happily ever after.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

„Mommy, could you tell me the story one more time? Pretty please!“ the 5 year old girl begged her mom with puppy dog eyes. „Ah, but I told you it so many times, you remember the whole story,“ the mother just chuckled. „One more time and then you're going to bed, okay?“ the little girl nodded, making herself comfortable on her bed, she hugged her most precious stuffed animal.

„Hey, hey, hey! What are my girls doing up at this hour?“

„Papa! Mommy was going to tell me my favourite story again. Will you tell it with her?“

„Of course! I'm pretty good at telling stories, right Y/n? Right?“

„Of course you are, Koutarou,“ she closed her eyes for a moment. Sometimes it felt like she had two kids instead of one. But she didn't complain. This life was like a fairytale already.

╙═══════════☆══════════╜

Word count:1222
I hope that this chapter was ok. ಥ‿ಥ