Welcome! Year J20-L1, things you should know...

Hello!

It's nice to see you all again, welcome year J20-L1. Those numbers mean; July 2020- Letter 1 (one).

Those who accepted the letter before today are officially coming to our Wattpad Hogwarts!!

The sorting is to begin and much will be happening before we move on let me make you aware of a few things...

You are not the only ones new to this J20, we are also going this for the first time.

• The head and Deputy head will be in all classrooms and on the look out for Prefects

• You do not need anything, this is not designed to steal time or make you spend money. You can come when you're free but should let us know of any changes to username/activity levels.

• We do, however, request that you place this book in your library to be notified of updates (if you haven't already)

• You do NOT look in another houses chapter. This will bring dishonour on you, your house and your cow. (Sorry, had a disney-Mulan- moment)

• We will tell you the first task ASAP

• You will be pmed Google classroom codes once they've been set up. In your classroom you SHOULD find a note telling the first task.

• The dorm is where you can make friends with your year mates, the common room is for discussing tasks.
*The dorms will not be gender split, partly because the numbers wouldn't work and partly because it's online dudes

• Dorms are split into houses, we also have 'the great hall' for those who aren't the same house as your friends. Remember, everyone's  in the same boat, we're  all meeting for the first time so make some new friends! 

We hope you enjoy your time and will share classes and dorms when we've sorted them out!!

Students in J20-L1:

IWillMurderYouUwU

Lefty_da_bear

Saggie2005

ARockstarAndASpirit

overduelibrarybook89

ch_rose

-prince_luci

oceanbabyx

Devonaltasss

Queen_of_life_Heba

astrophiledancer

AsKiTrist

amina_pottah

SYMBOL_OF_GRAVITY

darkarchangxl

Funtime_Chica_Selena