Test 1 : A normal day

Khun POV

I huff as I wait for customers, It was a early Saturday. Why did I have to work on Saturday of all days! I could be sleeping! I put my hair up into a bun to keep it out of the way while working. Skip to a few hours later when a brown haired boy walks in. "Hello, can I just order a latte?" He asks shy. He was wearing a gray hoodie and some jeans with white shoes. "Uhm, yes!" I feel heat rising to my face as my heart thumps faster. I quickly make the drink and he pays and sits at a table. He pulls out a computer and starts to work on something. I just stare at him. There were no customers currently until I hear a loud "hmph!" I look to see a Karen. "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AN HOUR NOW! SERVE ME!" Me and the owner, whom was currently with me. No one else. Just stared at her with a 'Yeah... No..' face. We'd know. "I WANT A FREE DRINK!" She wails. "No. You weren't there for an hour, we'd know." "YES I WAS!" She kept wailing, capturing everyone's attention with no fail. "FINE FINE! JUST SHUT UP!" I yell. I make a drink for her. She, wickedly proudly, prances over to Bam's seat. She was talking with him.

Bam POV

My head spins. I cant think of an idea for the MikaYuu fanfiction I'm writing. (A/n, MikaYuu is from Seraph of the End if anyone's interested and doesnt know) "Give me your seat!" I hear. "Excuse me?" I asked, a bit shocked. "Give me your seat! You're by the window! I want it!" She says sternly. "Theres another window seat ove-" "I WANT YOURS! THE VIEW'S BETTER!" She wails, she has a fair point. The cafe was by a cliff. Soon, the person who served my coffee came over in a defensive manner. Hes the reason my head was spinning. "Ma'am, go to the other seat, now. Stop disturbing our customers." He say defensively. I cant help but blush. "NO!" She threw a tantrum and tried to drag me out of my seat and throw me on the ground. My latte spilled on my leg and my computer almost dropped. The bluette stopped her. I caught my computer and put it back on the table, but right after she tried to grab me. This kept on for 30 mins. The owner left early, apparently, for a meeting I learned later on. The bluette was strong and managed to pull her off of me but she kept trying to pull me off. Screaming things like "I DESERVE THAT SEAT" and kept calling me slurs. Someone had called the police because she was arrested for assault. They asked if I wanted to press charges, I said no. I went back to my seat to calm down. "Hey, I got you a new latte for free as an apology!" He said, wearing a smile tat made my heart race. "Thank you." I said and grabbed it. "I can always pay!" "No no, its fine." He said and before I could say anything, he walked away. I worked on my fanfiction a bit more than wrapped up and went home.