Cookies - P.P.

You were spending the night at Peter's, and the two of you had decided to stop by the store to get some snacks before having a Star Wars marathon. You had gotten chocolate, ice cream, chips, popcorn and sodas, and you were heading to the checkout area when you realized Peter had disappeared.

"Pete?" You call out into the store.

"Coming!" you turn to the aisle that his voice came from, seeing him run towards him. "Can we get this? Pleeeeease?" He hands you a box of chocolate chip cookie mix. "Aunt May has all the ingredients in the fridge."

You can't help but giggle at his childishness. "Sure Peter, we can get the cookies." You place them in your basket and make your way to the cashier.

Later, the two of you are in the kitchen, with Peter reading the instructions and you mixing everything together. You stopped stirring when your cell phone lit up and started vibrating. "Oh, give me a second, it's my mom." You say while taking off your apron.

You returned four minutes later and looked in the bowl, surprised to find it half empty. "PARKER!"

He popped up from behind the couch. "Yes?"

"Did you eat the cookie dough?" You place your hands on your hips and raise your eyebrow.

"What? Pffft, no of course not."

You roll your eyes and scoff at him. "Oh Peter. I'll finish this, why don't you get the movie set up?" He left as soon as the words came out of your mouth.

Ten minutes later, the two of you are sitting on the bed watching A New Hope on the tv. "You know," you start, "If you hadn't eaten the dough, we probably would've had more than five cookies."