Confess??

The next morning

Jimin's POV

I woke up finding Jungkook still asleep.
It's 5 in the morning.
Will we ever be one? Will I get a chance to be with him? And then, it hit me.
.
.
.
.
.Shit...I like him. No no no...I think I love him.
Yep..fuck my life...I love him.
B-but this can't be happening. We can't date.
But then I laughed. Will we even date? He clearly doesn't want to hang out with me.
But what about last night. Why did he say that? Does this mean we're possible??
What about our fans??

Forget it.

I then went into the bathroom to shower.
I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror.

Thin eyes.
Chubby cheeks.
Muscly.
Fat.

These words kept echoing in my head. Our own fans think of me that way and it breaks me. I rushed out of the bathroom. Took my phone and quietly got out of our apartment.

I ran and ran until I was exhausted. But I can't stop. I have to be thin. I have to be perfect.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up hearing the faint door slam. I looked beside me and saw that Jimin hyung was gone. I quietly got out of bed and peaked outside of our room. Jimin hyung was going out. Where is he going? I followed him quietly.

Then I saw him running to the park.
Of course, I followed him.

He was running non stop, around and around the park. There's literally nothing in his stomach and he kept running like he was out of his mind. And then he suddenly collapsed.
I thought he would stop by now.
But he didn't.
He was trying so hard to get up.
I couldn't bear the sight so I went to him.

"Jimin hyung!!!"

He looked at me in a shocked expression.
              "J-Jungkook?? Why are you here???"

"Hyung. Stop. You need to stop running."

           "No Jungkook. You don't understand. I can't stop. Not now."

"NO JIMIN. ITS YOU THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND. WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS?! WHY ARE YOU MAKING YOURSELF SUFFER? CANT YOU SEE YOU'RE ALREADY THIN ENOUGH?!"

           "Why?? WHY?!? CANT YOU SEE WHY?! Our fans...our own fans hate me. They hate how I look. They are disgusted by me. They wrote it themselves. I know you don't like me Jungkook ah. Just avoid me like you always do. Just go."

"Jimin hyung..I.."

              "Just go. RUN AWAY AND AVOID ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO. THAT'S WHAT YOU DO BEST ISNT IT?"

"No Jimin hyung. I'm not going anywhere. At least until you calm down."

And then Jimin hyung broke into tears.

               "I tried Jungkook. I tried to be my best for all of you. But I'm never enough. I'm never enough.."

"Hyung..you're more than enough. You're perfect. Don't think like that."

"You're only saying that."
He said and placed his knees into his arms and started crying.
I pulled Jimin into my arms. His body was...so light and weak. How can he do this to himself??
Jimin hyung was still crying.

I'm sorry Jimin hyung. I really am. I didn't know I made you feel that way. It's just that.. I don't know. I didn't know my actions hurt you.

"Jimin hyung?"

He was asleep.

I picked him up on my back. I don't think he's eaten for days. He's so light and weak.

I got into our room and placed him on his bed. I brushed off his bangs with my finger.
There's literally no fat at all on his face.

His dried tears were still on his face. I placed my hand on his forehead and he was heating up.

"Jimin hyung...you're sick."

I got up to get a damp towel but Jimin hyung suddenly held my hand.

"Stay here. Don't go.."

             "Jimin hyung..you're sick. I'll go get medicine first okay?"

He let go and nodded. I quickly went to get some pills and water.

I helped him get up and drink the pills and he laid on the bed.

I laid beside him and he hugged me.

"Jungkook ah... I'm sorry.."

"What are you sorry for hyung?"

"Everything..."

"Jimin hyung.."
He already fell asleep.

I placed my arms over his small body and there was it. An angel in my arms.
I looked at his little face again.

"Saranghae hyung."
I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes.

Short epi again. But that's all I have right now. Don't worry official jikook is gonna happen real soon.
I haven't edit this yet so if there are mistakes please forgive me. I had to pull out ideas for a quick update guys. Sorry for the shitty dialogue.

Please vote and comment and follow!! Thank you guys!!!
Love you!!! 😘😘😘😘