Meeting and Posts

Time- 9:00 am

Location- CID Bureau (Delhi)

(ACP Sir was waiting for everyone...soon everyone enters and was really surprised to see ACP Sir of the Mumbai Branch...)

ACP Sir- Good morning everyone...mein janta hoon aap log thoda shocked honge...to see me hera also, to be in the CID bureau in Delhi...well mein aap sabhi ko batana chahta hoon ki Delhi Government ne CID ki Delhi Branch open karne ka decide kiya tha...and you all are lucky ones to be selected in the team...aap logo ko aapki report ke according select kiya gaya hai...and all the posts have been appointed as well...aap mein se kuch log ek-dusre ko jaante hain...while many of you don't know each other...so let me give you all batches and introduce as well...so first is Mr. Sidharth, he the ACP of this team...

Sidharth- Thank you so much sir...its really a big opportunity for me...

ACP Sir- Well it is also the prise of your hardwork...next is Mr. Zain, he the Senior Inspector...

Zain- Thank you Sir...its an honour to be in the team...

ACP Sir- Yeh humhare liye bhi honour hai...Next is Mr. Naksh, Senior Inspector and Tech expert too...

Naksh- Thank you sir

ACP Sir- Next is Ms. Adaa and Ms. Kirti, Inspecters and Ms. Kirti is tech master too...

Kirti- Thank you Sir...

Adaa- Thank you sir, its like a dream come true...

ACP Sir- That surly is Ms. Adaa, next is Mr. Ratan and Ms. Diya, Inspectors...and you both know each other too...!!!

Ratan- Thank you sir and yes sir, we both know each other and are friends...

Diya- Thank you sir aur haan hum Ratan ke bohut acche dost hain...

ACP Sir- That's good, next is Dr. Kunal and Dr. Nandini, our Forensic Experts...well Forensic Lab bhi issi bureau ki back side hi hai...aap log ek baari jaakar check kar ligiyega also jo bhi equipments requied ho...do let us know...

Nandini- Thank you sir...hum jaroor batayege...

Kunal- Thanks a lot sir...and yes if you have prepared it...we difinately would not require anything...but we will let you know...

ACP Sir- Well aaj se aap log ek team hain...work together and bond out well with each other...aur apna past sab bhul jaye...it's a new journey and its going to be one of the best journeys of all your life...one of our teammate from the Mumbai branch is going to join you all in the next few days for 6 months...just to make things easier for you all...baki saari information aapke desks par hai...read and do your work with full hardwork, dedication and for your country....

Sidharth- Ji Sir, we will...thank you so much Sir for being here...its really an honor to get this batch from you...

ACP Sir- Thank you all...and now I would take a leave...so today just talk to each other...

Sidharth- Ji Sir

(ACP Sir leaves)