Chapter 1 - The Story Begins

Before we start I just want to say that this my first ever novel.

I'm a beginner at this field (writing) you may found some grammatical errors or weak descriptive sentences or words making the story a bit more boring.

Please bear with me. Hope You Enjoy.

Once upon a time, in a very far away land where everyone believes this the time where magic flourishes and everything impossible has the chance to be possible.

Our story begins at the far east side of the magical continent of Lagendia.A mountain can be found and the folks named Mt.Moonivius where you can find at the top was a small but flourishing town called Calderock Village.Where the good king, General Eldrige and a benelovent and pregnant queen, Lady Rosefina resides.

Where the good king, General Eldrige and a benelovent and pregnant queen, Lady Rosefina resides

You might want to call this town a utopia,because it defines a happy and peaceful village. Having a great leader ,and a disciplined and well-mannered citizen, such a fortunate place.

Many people are crowding at the southern bound of the village.

This is the place where the Great Dais resides. Many people gather here when there is an announcement to make.This some-like a capital of the town. Near the Dais is a 4 story building where the Royal Family lives.

The people crowd the place, there's maybe something to be announced by the king.

The king arrives at the grandstand of the Great Dais,wearing a well-embellished tunic with some gold-workthread paired with a surcoat depicting the town's emblem. Long stocking with bright blue stripes for the bottom paired with black leathered shoes. Being in mid-30's he still has this kind of face that will stop you in your tracks, having a nonchalant gaze and smile that'll make you weak. Having these lavish bluish-green eyes, a perfect nose making everyone falls in love. A manly body, having the muscle hard as a rock. Yeah, he was handsome, but inside he was a caring leader making everything's alright.

Followed by his loyal general and best friend General Lucas.

The heraldist starts to speak. Implying that the announcement has started.

"People of Calderock Village please shut up, dead meats and give respect to the king's presence".

The heraldist continues.

"At this moment we gather here to hark to an important announcement".

The king started to speak with confidence and determination.

"Good Afternoon citizens of Calderock. Our fields, our farms, our poultry, our lives have been better these days. We owe it to our Goddess who continuosly flourish our land for more than we need. Tomorrow there will be a marvelous gathering to give respect to our Goddess Altea".

The king stepped closer and shouts,

"From noble to common folks, you are all invited to our annual tradition. Thank You".

The announcement ends, many people cheered and applauded about the great news. You can see the comforted faces of the town's folk.

The announcement ends with a beautiful bluish-green rays of sunset. The people of the town was both astonished and confused. As they looked up in the sky, people's eyes reflect the view of the beautiful moon. The King smiled and left with General Lucas.

The night comes and the moon shines extravagantly than before with of bluish-green that dance the night away, as the falls reflects the strange moon's color near the village. People are still bewildered whether these phenomena resembles a good or a bad thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Rosefina peers outside using their wooden carved with gorgeous flowers window while she sits, she was mesmerized by the beauty of the moon. As she watch the moon. Her beautiful, dreamy, red-bright small eyes reflects the moon, the moonlight struck at her fine cushion-soft reddish pink and pinky pouty lips.

"Look honey, the moon was so unexplainably gorgeous today, don't you think?".

The king who just arrived smiled to her.

"Did you eat, anything?" Eldrige asks.

"Yes, I ate that unappetizing fruit", the Queen responds.

"The fruit from the nurse?", the king asked while smirking.

"Don't laugh at me, the juice was so bitter and the insides was somehow spicy.", the Queen said with an annoyed facial expression.

"But it's good for you and the baby", the king explained.

"Yeah, I know but I ate that mackerel", the Queen said, with her voice implying she was kidding around.

"You silly girl, you know it's bad for a pregnant woman to eat mackerel", the king blurted but still with a soothing and caring tone.

"Nah..... ", the Queen stepped closer to Eldrige and embraces him.

" I will be fine, my king", Rosefina continued with a comforting voice and a faint smile.

The king felt comfortable. Their bodies began touch. The king also began to embrace and whispers.

"I see through you my lady, but we shall not worry".

The king looks at the red, beautiful eyes of her wife and continues....

"But I still hope the future is going to be fine for all of us. Especially to you and our child. I love you my lady".

Eldrige ends it with a soothing voice.

Rosefina blushed and looked to Eldrige's eyes, as she tightens her embrace to him and whispered.

" I love you too".

They embrace like it is the last.

As the lovers exchange sweet conversation, the wind gushes inside through the open window with the rays of the bluish-green moon.

It's a cold and breezy night, but the lovebirds can still feel the warmth of their love.

End of Chapter 1