100% (Bakugo X reader)

(Language warning cause its Bakugo)

It was just an ordinary day at U.A , training with Aizawa had just ended meaning that the day was over.

Y/N hadn't eaten at lunch today because they had failed a test and Aizawa demanded they re-took it, so instead of getting more trouble they agreed.

"Are you okay Y/N? You look pretty pale." Momo said caringly

"Yea I'm good, I just forgot to eat today." Y/N chuckled

"But Y/N you must eat three meals day!" Iida exclaimed

"It's not often you hear me agree with shitty four eyes over here but you need to fucking eat nerd." Bakugo said

"I'm fine it's not like anyone could make me anything now." Y/N sighed 

Iida and Momo agreed with Y/N and walked off, Y/N had gone to their room hoping everyone would ignore that situation. 

Bakugo had realised that meant Y/N wasn't at their best potential and had decided to make Y/N some curry.

~ 1 hour later ~

"C'mon there has to be a chocolate bar somewhere!" Y/N said whilst searching their room

"Hey Dumbass, Open up" Y/N knew Bakugo was at their door.

"HOLD ON!" Y/N screamed and scurried to the door only to be greeted with the aroma of curry.

"UM-I" Bakugo blushed "I made this for you"

"uh thanks?" Y/N aid confused

"I don't want an opponent who isn't at 100%" Bakugo explained.

"Yeah okay" Y/N said sarcastically "I won't tell anyone" Y/N whispered whilst they kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for the curry" they squealed as they retreated to their room again.

Bakugo's hand stayed frozen at his cheek for a while until " Tch that damn nerd" He snickered whilst strutting to his dorm.

~THE END~

HI it's the author here thank you for reading my first oneshot hope you enjoyed it .

BYE FOR NOW :)