I'm WHAT?

Marinette Pov

Next day

Ahh. My stomach feels weird. Oh no. I got to puke. I ran to the toilet and let it all out. Why the hell was I puking. I hadn't even eaten yet. Wait a minute,chat stayed over last night and now I'm puking. Oh shit. I'm pregnant! Just to be sure I'll get a pregnancy test. I ate my breakfast took a shower and did my normal routine for the morning. Then I text my mom to tell her I would be late but she wasn't surprised. I arrived at the pharmacy and bought the test. I saw Catnoir and scarlet bug defeating an akumatized person when I was walking back home. She was wearing a mask that looked like a unicorn and had white  hair with red,pink and purple highlights. She had a white dress with the same three colours and a unicorn plusie which she could use to make any animal. "Give me your miraculous scarlet bug and Cat Noir. Or else that lady gets it." She said pointing to me. She turned the plusie into a tiger and sent it to me. But Catnoir came and blocked the tiger. "Scarlet bug take care of her I'll get this young lady to safety." Chat yelled. "Okay. But hurry." Scarlet replied. Chat picked me up and brought me to my balcony. "You okay princess and what's that?" Oh it's just a pregnancy test. But i can't tell him that. "Oh it's nothing much. Go back to scarlet and I need to talk to you later come at....say....9:30. Okay." "Okay" He left and I went inside,took out the test and did the test it came back positive. I was so scared,yet happy. I was having mixed feelings about this. I'm pregnant...............with chats baby.
      O....M....G.  I fell in a trance. But only for a few seconds then my phone started ringing. Alya was calling.

Alya: Gurl where you at?

Me: I'm at home. why?

Alya: The party is about to start! Everyone is here except you and your use to be crush.

Me: Stop calling him that. We're friends and that's all that matters. Besides something happened last night.

Alya: What was that?

Me: Nothing. I'll be there in five bye.

I hanged up before she could say bye. I already had my clothes on and I left.

Chatnoir's Pov

A few minutes ago

After I left marinette I went to scarlet bug and said "let's wrap this up. CATACLYSM!" "Lucky charm! I have an idea Chat. I'll distract her." I nodded my head. Scarlet bug started to tear her lucky charm. Which was a unicorn plusie. The akumatized villain got mad and started to chase scarlet bug. Then I struck. The villain was defeated"Pound it!" We both said. "I got to go there's something important I need to do" I left and found an ally to detransform in. Then left for marinette birthday party. But,my father called and I had a photoshot to attend to. "Aaarrrggg! Why now? Plagg couldn't you remind me about the photoshot so I could cancel." I looked at plagg scornfully. "Sorry kid. Can't you cancel it now. It's  for your 'PRINCESS' right. "Yeah it is but I can't cancel again or it would be a disgrace to my father company and although I'm 20 my father still controls my life he won't let me see my friends. Plus I don't think I can convince him for the literal 20th time. Do you?" Plagg just shrugged and went deeper into my pocket.

Marinette Pov

While Adrien was detransforming

"Hey guys." I said as I entered the bakery. "Hey Mari" everyone said. The party started and everyone was having fun. Adrien texted Nino to tell us he has a photoshot and can't cancel again. I wasn't surprised though. It happened in the past why wouldn't it happen again. But that wasn't on my mind for long them came the gifts. Chloe got me a beautiful dress. It was blue and black and looked like this

 It was blue and black and looked like this

Everyone gave me their gifts. Then came Alya's gift. It was two tickets to China.

Well that's it for today. Nothing much to say. Except that tommorrow night i will be posting. Hope you like. Marichat Forever🐾🐾🐾🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐱🐈🐱🐈🐱🐈🐱