thirteen

(Y'all, I really broke 1k mfkn reads!!!🥳🥳thank y'all so much, I really appreciate it. I'm bout to start updating everyday cus y'all really fw❤️)

Artist Sincere DuBois

Early December, 2019

If you fuck wit somebody heavy, but y'all don't got a title, y'all fuck wit each other on the low, but she a have a nigga fucked up if she fucked wit somebody else, but you fuckin wit somebody else, is that cheating?

Knock knock knock! Knock knock knock!

"Artist!"

"Fuck. Keep goin'," I urged, holding Myra's hair in a ponytail. "Wha- what?"

The knob twisted and he pushed the door open a crack. "Can I come in?"

"What chu want?" He pushed the door open all the way and I jumped up, and covered my dick up with a blanket. "Nigga, I ain't tell yo' lil ass to come in!"

Anthony shrugged. "You asked what I wanted."

I ran my hand down my face while I used the other one or hold up the blanket. "What chu want, A?"

"Can I go outside?" He put his basketball up. "I wanna play basketball with my friends."

I did a deep breath. "Get out, Ant."

"Can I g-"

"Get out!"

He slammed the door closed quick.

"Fuck." I breathed, jumping down off the bed.

I can't stand kids.

Wiping her mouth, Myra looked over at me. "You need yo' own fuckin' space."

"Don't chu think I know dat? Please find me the fuckin' money to get the shit."

She scrunched her face. "Don't look at me. You almost 18, you need to cop yo' own shit."

"Myra," I breathed, putting on a shirt, new boxers and jeans. "Get the fuck out my face wit that shit." I grabbed my keys from off my nightstand. "You want a ride back yo' house?"

"Yeah. I'll call you back later. You got some money?" She stood up, and put her hand out as I walked out my room ahead of her and closed the door.

I made a face. "No."

Fuck I look like payin for pussy?

"Boy, you sell weed, and you work. Gimme my shit." She demanded and I ignored her, walking out the door.

"Myra, I'on pay for pussy. And even if I did, yo' shit not worth it." I pulled the door to the Buick open and we hopped in.

I looked over and seen she had her mouth wide open. I mean, her shit was good—good enough for me to keep fuckin wit her—but it wasn't worth paying for. That shit wasn't supercalifragilisticexpealidocious.

She crossed her arms and I pulled away from the curb. "Well you need to at least give me money fa' suckin' yo' lil dick, at least. Or imma tell that lil ass girl you fuckin' wit everything."