CHAPTER 51 ✖mattia's birthday✖

Elena POV *mattia bday*
I woke up to being kissed. I knew it was mattia so I pushed his face away from mine and I could tell he was staring at me with a 'wtf' face.

Elena: stop staring

I had my eyes closed when I said that and know i know he had a 'huh' look as if he was confused. I turned over and saw his face and it was how I imagined it. I bust laughing and he was still confused.

Elena: your face. I say laughing

Mattia: shut up. He laughs

I kiss him good morning and I sat happy birthday to him.

Elena: you want you first gift now?

He nodded with a smile and I leaned over the bed and grabbed the gift from under the bed.

Elena: here

He unwraps it slowly and then opens it completely. When he say it he gave me a smile. It was a thin little chain that had the three initials "came" which is alex, Mateo, Elena and chloe in a word.

Mattia: i like it but why does it say came

Elena: chloe, alex, Mateo and elena

Mattia: you really wanna know why i like it now. He said with a big smile

Elena: why?

Mattia: this is gonna remind me on what i make you do when we do the dirty

I was confused at first then I really thought about it. I laughed and I put it around his neck. He really liked it and I did too.

He gave me a kiss and I asked him if he wanted to make a video with me for his birthday.

Mattia: ofc

I got on YouTube and checked how many view the video got.

Elena: damn the video got 378k views over night

Mattia: prolly cause you was in it. Nothing new. He shrugged

I rolled my eyes and we both got dress so we could start the video.

Elena: um so I think mattia is in the bathroom idk but im gonna prank him. I say to the camera

I set the camera on the night stand and call his name. I get a response from the bathroom and I smile at the camera.

Elena: babe what you doing?

Mattia: using the bathroom

Elena: okay

I hid behind the closet door and waited for him to come out. I heard the door open and I jumped out from behind the closet door. He jumped and screamed but not in a girly way and he grabbed me by my arms and put me against the wall.

Elena: hey calm down its a prank. I say pointing to the camera

He sighs and smiles and lets go of me. We stopped vlogging until hazel and the kids got here. When they did we started to open presents and stuff. I started to fill again and mattia was holding Chloe in his arm while hazel was holding alex.

Mattia: whats my next gift?

I handed it to him a I showed the camera. It was a new phone and I had a special designed case for it in his favorite color and things.

He unwrapped the phone and he smiled at the camera and me.

Mattia: mine?

Elena: duh its your birthday

Hazel: an here its case

She handed him the case and it was a purple case with (his favorite things) and stuff on it. He smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and I set the camera up on the tripod.

Hazel: we can still go to the mall or something to do his moms house for his birthday

Elena: yeah we can go to his moms house

He blew out his candles and mateo took a bite out of it. Mattia laughed and some cake got in mateos hair.

There was going to be a another part to the video but the video with the editing was alrdy like 20 mins. We stopped the video and went to his moms house and stuff.