Chapter 4 | Dream understands

______
No POV
______

It has been a while after BBH and Skeppy found out. Skeppy seemed to know a lot about what was wrong with Dream. They were talk for almost and hour until they all decided to go to bed.

Clay couldn't sleep that night he was tossing and turning thinking about what Skeppy told him.

__________
Flashback because I made a mistake
__________

Bad wasn't taking much only sad that he said the wrong thing a while ago.

"It's not very complicated, Dream."

"Yes I know it's not but please for the sake of my eyes say it once more"

"Fine, but I'm not explaining it again after this!"

"Ok! That fine just tell me again!" Both Skeppy and Dream were fed up. Skeppy was trying to explain it, but Dream wasn't paying attention very well.

"So, star tears is a disease where if you get unreturned love from someone you love deeply  you'll get it. It very rare though and I never expected seeing someone with it."

"Rude"

"What? How?"

...

"Oh. yeah. You won't be able to see"

"Ok ok just continue!"

"Damn ok. The only way to stop is to get you love returned by your crush."

"HEY!" Screamed Bad from out of no where.

"Oh my god, Bad you're still here?" Said Dream slightly scared for his life.

"Yeah no duh I'm here! You guys would have heard me leave! Also LANGUAGE!"

"Jeez Darryl! Ok, stop yelling at us!"

"I'm only telling you not to say that you muffin!"

"Ok fine I won't say it again."

"Good...well I'm going to go now"

Both Clay and Zak said bye to Darryl.

"I think I'm going to go too, Clay"

"Oh ok then. I'll talk to you later"

"Bye!"

Sorry for not posting I'm not sure what to write about rn so suggestions are encouraged!
Put them at the heart
❤️
Ok I'll post soon to make up for not posting.