Generation Z

Dear Past Generations,
We are Generation Z. We are the generation that you created. The generation that has felt more trauma and depression than any children should. The generation who has to silence their voices and hide who they were in fear of disownment. The generation that taught themselves and worked on their own instead of waiting for someone else to. The generation with more diversity and acceptance than those before. The generation that you brought the problems to. These problems didn't start with us, but they are going to end with us. We will be the ones who fix them. So go ahead, call us ignorant children. Continue to scold us for being so intune with technology. Keep on protesting and fighting us for taking a stand in favor of universal human rights and protection. Though be warned, we will never give up now. We have only just begun. Our generation will not be like the others. Generation Z will not pass on problems to the next generation like those before us. We are the present and we are the future. No matter what comes our way, we will adapt, overcome, and save this world for the better. The choice to stand by and watch from the shadows or aid in this ongoing battle is yours. Regardless of what you choose, fight or flight, we will still be here. Generation Z, the present and the future.
Love,
Gen Z 🧚✨