Chapter 1 "Marriage Day"

Bells are ringing, supernatural folks and merfolk are cheering and everyone is getting ready. But, for what? Pierce and Wave's marriage of course! Pierce was already near the altar and Wave's limo is already at the church door. Wave's Relatives were seated at the right side while Headmaster Crumpet, Fairy Princess Iridessa etc. was seated at the left side. The church was full of excitement, until...... The church door opened and the church became serious.. There entered Wave in a coral blue like dress which was outlined with pearls and at the bottom there small sea creatures woven at near the lace which was designed with a wave like pattern. At the back, there was a cloth that was about 2 inches long, the merfolk and the supernatural folk didn't know why it was there. But soon they will and so will you. Waverly walked straight to the altar with her mom on her left side and her dad on the right side.
"We are now gathered here for Pierce Knightguard and Waverly Marie Fishwater's wedding here at The West Marin Heights Church." The priest said

FAST FORWARD
"You may kiss the bride." The priest said
Pierce kissed Wave really long and meaningfully sweet.
Everybody clapped afterwards. After the marriage, they went to the reception in The Sharkweather's Yacht. Wave and Pierce were seated at the front. The arrangement was like this:
Wave|Pierce
Mom|Dad (Wave's Parents) Headmaster Crumpet|F.P Iridessa
Merfolk Supernatural Folk

After the reception was Pierce and Wave's honeymoon at the Sharkweather hotel. On the way to the hotel room Pierce carried Wave.
"Pierce, put me down this instant!!!!" Wave said
"I don't want to." Pierce said and kissed her gently
Pierce put Wave on the bed and her green hair scattered on it. He was now on top of her, holding her back while Wave holding his abs. Then Pierce closed the door and locked it.
*****
This is not SPG so Pierce closed the door. Pls. Like, vote and comment.