How I met my soulmate.~Shin

Hi..I'm Hitoshi Shinsou. You might know me as "Shinsou". And well from the Anime:My Hero Academia, and well if you are here to see a ship that you like. Then you came to the right place. Now pay close attention to what you're about to read.. and have a great time..reading?.. I guess..yeah..

Today was a stressful day at school. Well new school, at U.A , I am so..happy?.. to be applied there.. but the kids there are so loud..especially 1-A I went over to see the teacher in "bed" ..everyone thinks hes like my father. He is like one , yes I live at his, yes he adopted me and my little sister(Eri). But still, I dont count him as a father, I see him like a man who cares for us, but in Eri's eyes , he is our father.
Anyways, as I went to school I saw a broccoli running there, it was weird because he didnt have a drip of water on him , even tho it was raining. Oh well. As I went into class I heard this grape small boy talking to this blonde guy. I looked at the blonde guy up and down until I tripped over someone.. awkward. I was paying to much attention to a stupid boy-..
Huh?
He was looking at me..
I went numb and couldnt say anything. It's like time stopped..woah.. as he and I blinked time went on and I got up and ran to my class to sit at the back and cover my face. It was to hot. My body was on fire..not literally..but yeah.. this person went past me (he was in my class)
And said "did u see hitoshi go red over that perv blonde guy in 1-A , Ahahahahaha".. then it all went blank.. and i found myself in the hospital bed?Chiyo Shuzenji, the nurse was sitting there writing. I said "what happend?"..she couldn't answer ..obviously.. so she gave me a note.
I FAINTED INFRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS BECAUSE I WAS THINKING OF HIM! A BLONDE PRETTY BOY!..
agh see you in the next part

Byee Thank you so much for reading this!!I swear I will do the next part in the morning/in 9-12 hours! I really enjoy writing and publishing this kinda stuff so thank you so much!