49- It's very awkward

"It's important to read this whole part so please do"

•••

Thur 4:09 PM

"Yes, ok hyung" Hyunjin pressed the button that says four as soon as he entered the elevator, with his other hand holding the phone up on his ear.

"I'm in the elevator hyung, of course there's bad service." He chuckled, leaning back as the elevator went up.

Chan hung up, after saying his distorted goodbyes on the phone. Now, there is only Hyunjin and his thoughts in the elevator. Then it opened it doors for Hyunjin to step out.

As he walked to the Maknae's apartment, as he got closer to the door, his heart kept beating, faster than ever, he didn't think he was ready to meet Seungmin yet.

Or Seungmin wasn't done with his break from Hyunjin.

He cared so much for his feelings, he didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. Hyunjin arrived and stood in front of the door, raising his hand. He took a deep breath, calming himself down first.

Then finally knocked on the door.

"Oh it's Hyunjin," Changbin's voice was heard seconds after the knock, making Hyunjin smile at his comment. The door opened revealing Jeongin, with a wide smile on his face, as he pulled Hyunjin in.
Hyunjin greeted everyone, including Seungmin, who was sitting next to Changbin, smiling at him. He smiled back, then immediately sat next to Minho and Jisung.

Time passed by and Hyunjin haven't said a single word. He just sat there, listening to what his friends were saying, or checking his phone.
He drank from his cup that Jeongin bought for him, listening to his friends talking. He felt a gaze on him, he tried so hard not to look his way, but he knew Seungmin was watching him.

It felt so awkward, he wanted to just jump off of the building, but he knew there's no escape.

Seungmin on the other side was desperate for Hyunjin to at look at his way. It was tense between there two. He can cut the tension with a cold butter knife.

He missed when Hyunjin would talk to him so he won't feel lonely, or when he would compliment him on how he looks, or to just smile at him whenever they look at each other, or when he would call him Minnie, when he tries to cuddle with him every chance he has.

Seungmin missed it all

He missed Hyunjin.

•••

Thur 5:21 PM

You have five unread messages from "Minnie"

Minnie:
Hey

Minnie:
What's wrong??

Minnie:
I know I said I wanted a break

Minnie:
But I feel like you're ignoring me so much

Minnie:
I can't even talk to you without feeling awkward ..

Hyunjin:
I don't want to annoy you Seungmin

Minnie:
I'm not annoyed

Hyunjin:
I still want to give you space ..

Minnie:
Are u sad?

Hyunjin:
What? No

Minnie:
Are u mad?

Hyunjin:
Nooo

Minnie:
Then why are u ignoring me??

Hyunjin:
You said you wanted a break???

Hyunjin:
And I'm giving you a break

Minnie:
Let's meet inside Jeongin's room and we can sort it out

Minnie:
I don't like texting with our friends in the room

Hyunjin:
Okay

Read at 5:28 PM