Date Date

PJM●JJK●PJM●JJK

PJM●JJK●PJM●JJK

Black shirt, black jeans, black shoes and black leather jacket, It still looked good on him.

Jimin sighed flipping back his blonde hair staring at himself on the large mirror, today would be his first real date with jungkook and he did was feeling a little nervous.

'I'm outside' a small smile tugging at his lips as he read the youngers message, taking his bag he quickly made his way down the stairs and to his cats bowl "you have enough food" he now walked to the door getting his keys, wallet and phone.

Soon he was out of the apartment complex and making his way to the black car and opening the door, inside was jungkook dressed in a green oversized hoodie with dark blue jeans along black short boots "wow you look- different" smiling at the blonde man watching him close the door "different bad or different good?" A small smile outside but a worried face inside as he looked over at the black haired man.

"Different good" smiling at the blonde man as he drived to the restaurant.

PJM●JJK●PJM●JJK

"I have never seen this place" jimin amazed looked around the Japanese restaurant "it's nice isn't it?" Smiling he looked over at the cute man infront of him "i came here two months ago with hee-jin, she really likes the food here"

"Well everything looks tasty" he smiled up at the bunny smiling man before looking back down to the menu "hello my name is Steven and I will be your waiter" the green haired man introduced himself pulling out a small notepad from his apron.

"I will just get a coke" jimin smiled up at the waiter as he gave his drink order "i will get one too" he ordered as the waiter wrote it down.

They were almost done eating when the same waiter walked up to their table placing down a bottle of sake and an empty glass "i- I didn't order this" the blonde man confused said reciving a smile from the green haired waiter "the man sitting by the bar send it to you sir" he bowed and left to attend more tables.

Still confused jimin turned around to his left side quickly noticing a silver haired man looking his way jimins eyes slightly widened as the man rose up his drink smiling to him, the man infront of the blonde one clenched his jaw grabbing the bottle of sake and raising it back to the man and gave him an annoyed look making the man on the other side narrow his eyes.

"I will drink it for you" he started to open the bottle before jimin placed his hand above his bigger one "how about we just save it" with a small smile making a scold on the tallers face "alright" and placed back down the glass bottle.

"Well tell me more about you we have been talking more about bora and all that... it is over so it's time I listen" jungkook suggested as they continued eating "well i already told you must about me"