part 2~

'he seems very formal for no reason at all but I'll roll with it' "I'm y/n, y/n  l/n.." I said (btw, still in 1st person pov) "Honor to meet you! If you would like I could introduce you to our classmates?" he said tilting his head to the side, waiting for a clear answer. "O-oh yes that sounds nice.." After he introduced me to all the classmates there was only two that sparked my interest. 'well tenya's interesting.. WAIT I just met him!' I sigh at the thought any way, there was a boy with half red and half white hair.. Tenya said his name is Todoroki I think? Maybe I'll try to be friends with him and the Bakugou boy..

 I walked over to to the blonde headed boy and sat next to the empty seat, he immediately looked at me and my gut for some reason told me to be rotten. "It was the only seat, otherwise I would have sat somewhere else.." I said feeling very accomplished at my attitude. "What's wrong with sitting next to me!?" He said raising his voice. "Nothing nevermind." After that he wouldn't stop staring

                                          2 person~

"Why are you looking at me?" You said kind of annoyed. "Tch..your just..pretty.." he mumbled that last part trying to not make you hear, but you did.. "so I'm pretty huh?-" you got cut off by a male voice "If your here to make friends you can leave." 'i didn't even know the teacher was here!.. he lookes like a person in a cocoon..' he came out of the yellow sack and stood there.

 I'm your teacher, Mr Aizawa, hurry put these on and go to the  training field. He held out gym outfits and you all went your separate changing rooms to get into the clothing. Little do you know, when Bakugou made his flirty comment someone else heard, and they weren't happy..

a/n: heyyyy reader! I'm not sure how often I'll update but I'll try my best! 😌 ~I.S