💜ShinBaku🧡

(This is the first chapter here! I'm taking request, so feel free!)

It was an early morning, Shinsou woke up next to his lover, this was a rare time, he was rarely ever up before his daddy! Yes, daddy! Believe it or not, Shinsou was a little! It often helped him with stress and other things. Well back to the point, Shinsou sat up, his little cat onesie and purple paci halfway in his mouth. He whimpered, clinging to Bakugou "daddy...." he whined, Bakugou soon responded to his little boys voice. He groaned "morning kitten" he said, sitting up, yawning slightly. "Mn'....mornin daddy" he responded, before a little yawn escaped his mouth. Bakugou looked at the time '5:30' the clock read. "Bud it's still early, lets go back to sleep" he said, honestly being tired himself. "Buh' daddyyyy" he whined climbing out of the bed, "No buts shin" Bakugou said tiredly. Shinsou sniffled, but nodded, curling up to Bakugou as his caregiver rubbed circles on his back, making the boy slowly fall back asleep with the small words stuttered out, "mn' wove oo dada...." as he drifted off to sleep. "Love you too buddy..." Bakugou said softly before falling back asleep himself.

(This was short, but I promise longer ones in the future! Mwah! See ya next oneshot!)