~*Chapter 7: Secret*~

The next morning Taehyung woke up with a massive headache, he didn't remember what had happened yesterday at the party. As he was about to get up when he felt a strong arm around his waist, he turned around to find Jungkook sleeping.

Then all the memories came to his head, he couldn't believe what they did. What would his parents think of him and Jungkook? Taehyung started thinking about all the worst scenarios if his parents found out.

Taehyung didn't realize that Jungkook had woken up until he called out his name, "Taehyung?" Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "T-this shouldn't have happened," Taehyung said looking anywhere but Jungkook.

"Why? Didn't you like it?" Jungkook asked in confusion, "I-I did, b-but this isn't right, what will our p-parents think of us?" Taehyung said fiddling with his fingers.

"Were not even blood related, you shouldn't be worried about that," Jungkook said, "They don't have to know either," this calmed Taehyung a bit.

"This can be our little secret, okay?" Jungkook said, Taehyung hesitated but nodded. "Okay, go take a shower, you're probably all sticky from last night," Jungkook teased causing Taehyung to turn red.

Taehyung made his way to the bathroom, once inside he looked at himself in the mirror only to find many purple hickeys on his neck. "JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled, Jungkook just chuckled knowing that he probably saw the hickeys he had created last night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After Taehyung finished showering he decided to wear something comfortable since it was Saturday. He wore on regular red sweatpants with an oversize white shirt.

Once he finished he got a call from Jimin, he answered and pulled it to his ear only to quickly pull it away.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung! How dare you leave Yoongi and me at the party!"

"Woah, keep it down, I didn't mean to leave you guys there, I uh... got sick,"

"Sick? What happened?"

"I drank too much and it made me sick, you know I can't drink too much,"

"Still! That isn't an excuse to not tell Yoongi or me that you were leaving,"

"Okay sorry I won't do it again, anyways, how did you guys manage to get home?"

"O-oh uh, well we met this guy at the party, he offered us a ride home, I think his name was Hogi? No, Hobi! That's it, his name was Hobi,"

"Hmm, never heard of his name at our college."

"That's because he goes to another one, he was very sweet and handsome too,"

"I thought you said that Yoongi was handsome,"

"He is, but that Hobi guy is too,"

"Yeah, yeah, I got to go, see you at school on Monday"

"Okay, bye Taehyung,"

"Bye Jimin,"

After Taehyung hanged up, he heard his stomach growl, he decided to make some breakfast while Jungkook was still showering. He decided to make the classic American breakfast, which was eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

Once he was done, he started plating the food and placing it on the table. He sat at the table and started eating while scrolling through his phone.

Jungkook came out of the shower with just grey sweatpants and a towel around his neck. Taehyung didn't notice his presence since he was looking at his phone. Only when Jungkook sat in front of him was when he noticed him.

"Jungkook, can we talk about last night?" Taehyung asked he didn't know if what they did was going to be a one-time thing or if something was going on between them. "What about last night?" Jungkook said looking at him.

"Is it going to be a one-time thing or..." Taehyung trailed off not sure if he should finish his sentence. "Or what?" Jungkook said signaling him to continue.

"I don't know," Taehyung said. They both sat there in silence, not saying anything. "I think it will just be a one-time thing, we were both drunk so it doesn't mean anything," Jungkook said.

For some reason, it hurt Taehyung a bit, he was hoping for another answer but what can he expect? Their both brothers, well stepbrothers.

"We'll just pretend last night never happened, okay?" Jungkook said, Taehyung just nodded and picked up his plate taking it to the sink before leaving towards his room.

The whole time Jungkook just watched him, he could see that Taehyung was hurt. But what can he do? They were both drunk, surely it didn't mean anything. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter. Hobi made his entrance into the story! Don't worry, Jin will come in a couple of chapters. 

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!