Tina:
what the hell Trev! You promised me you will give me time to wind up. Can't believe you sell me out again!

Trev:
Chill sis. It's only Caleb. You two should talk. Beside you need to explain your side to him. Don't be unfair. He really care bout you, sis.

Tina:
Whatever. I'm done with him. We're done. I don't want to talk to a narrow-minded like him.

Trev:
Tin, please explain and let him hear you out.

Tina:
He's leaving. I'm going upstairs.

Trev:
No. As your kuya, stay there and talk to him!

Tina:
What? Are u using that against me? Caleb is such a hard headed.

Trev:
I though you forgive him?

Tina:
I thought so. But after knowing what the hell he done to Kevin's friend, he's out of control.

Trev:
He got the reason to be mad. I'm mad at what they done! Don't try to defend them from us! They freaking cross the line.

Tina:
I said I forgive them and the case close! They didn't meant it!

Trev:
Can't believe you forgive them but can't hear his side or let him explain.

Tina:
Because I know what he's doing! He's sabotaging ma life. Such a childish. Kevin told me he tried to scare him away!

Trev:
What happened to you?

Tina:
Nothing.

Trev:
Is this kind of that boy influence to you?

Tina:
That boy has a name!

Trev:
Idgaf what the hell his name. You starting to sound like a bitch.

Tina:
can't believe you said that. Idc about Caleb anymore. I'm done talking to you too.