#5 The 'Drunk Date' Issue

The Too 'Hot' Hoes

ScriELLO,DaddyStank, MrBreathtaking, Welshcookie, Wolfamongus, NotOld-man, Cannibal4life, HairyPottah, ColonelSnape, Ferretminded,
RussianPeacock, Rumoverwater, Strangerkinks, Thundaballs, LOWkeyHIGH, Tommylovesguns, T.A.R.D.I.Swho, AlienistZEMO, LawnoOrder, Hawkingbeast, KingActually, HardVenom, Voldenose, CaptainStony, DraculaBangs and Jokesonyou joined the chat.

ScriELLO: what uuuuuppppp guuuyyyssss :)

DraculaBangs: are you drunk!?

ScriELLO: noooopppeeesssss!!!! Just in spirit of the spooky season ;)

LOWkeyHIGH: is that the reason you also changed your username!? Cuz I really like it 😀

Strangerkinks: why are you writing like ttthhhiiiisss!? It sounds like you are drunk.

ScriELLO: I m. No t drUncKkkkkkkk!,,,,,,!,,,,,,!

DaddyStank: that is drunk texting......

MrBreathtaking: she must've went to one of those horrible teen parties and drank that punch which contains cheap alcohol.

AlienistZEMO: she is not that irresponsible....

Rumoverwater: well she is a teen... It is possible.

ScriELLO: mmmyyy mmyyy..... You are smarty BOI KEANU!

MrBreathtaking: so I was right.... Are you back home or still there?

Thundaballs: are you safe!?

Jokesonyou: I hope you are not with some hormonal teen...

HardVenom: yeah... Those guys don't miss a chance like this so you better have a sober friend alongside...

HawkingBeast: I think I know where she is......

HairyPottah: What!?

ColonelSnape: how are you knowing where she is?

Cannibal4life: are you.... With her?!

Everyone except Eddie and Ari*: 😮💔

HawkingBeast: what, NO! I can see her in front of this shop where she is hanging out with ..... Michael Sheen and they both look wasted....

T.A.R.D.I.Swho: WAIT WHAT?!?!? I was with her two hours ago! That twAt got her drunk😡!!!!

WelshCookie: heHe look who's jelly😭

ScriELLO: 😹😹😹 th I s. Us ffffuuunnnnnnnnnn wwwwhhhiooooooooohhhhhhhhooooo!!!!!!!!

ColonelSnape: oh dear lord..... What is going on over there Eddie? Tell us what you see...

LawnoOrder: that actually would tell us if those two are ... Up to something.

Wolfamongus: I hope not.

NotOld-man: I'll strangle him if he tries anything else with her!!!!

Voldenose: that sounds violent....