Chapter 1

I turned on my canon camera to film my YouTube video. "What's up guys it's Jamie Pottorff!!! And today's video is... What to do when your bored!! First of al..." Suddenly my camera died and I have lost all my footage! I let out a big scream. My brother Sam came RUNNING in my room. "What's wrong Jamie?!?" He asked with a surprised look on his face. "My frigin camera died!" I shouted. " frig I thought it was a really emergency you jerk!" He said while giggling. (We always joke around like that, it's normal) " get your stuff packed Jamie! We have 1 hour to get to the airport to go to the o2l house!" He shouted. I straightened my long blond hair, I put my black vans, a black crop top saying 'back off me bro' in white writing and white high waisted shorts. I got my stuff packed and before you know it we arrived at the airport to get on a flight to our destination. I was so exited to meet the boys! Especially kian, he is the goofiest one there. 5 hours past and I fell asleep on Sam. "Where here Jamie" Sam whispered to me. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I asked Sam to carry me, soo he did. But we got in trouble because we ran into this random old lady, oops. "yay" I just realized that Kian was picking us up. Like the crazy fool I am, I gave Kian a hug as soon as I saw him. We only met whenever I was little. Did I mention that Sam and Kian where badasses when they where like fifteen? Well they used to sneak out. "So Jamie, how have you been?" Kian asked me. "Good I guess." I said, leaving out all my sadness of my last breakup. "Breaking hearts?" He asked while laughing. "Yes Kian, yes I have." I was staring at Sam because I told him that I broke up with my boyfriends. We finally arrived, all the boys weren't waiting for Sam, they where waiting for ME! "Hi Jamie!" Thy all shouted. They gave me a huge group hug. " I missed you guys so much!" I shouted. I saw them when I was 9 years old. "Hey it's Ricky Dillon!" I said to Ricky. He was late for the group hug. So he picked me up to give me a hug. "It's Jamie pottorff everybody!" Ricky shouted, not realizing they have already met me. I went up to my room! It was ALL Tumblr! Emoji blankets, quotes hung up on my room, and my name was painted in the wall! "Sam, Kian, Ricky! Come here now!" I stated. Did I mention I'm an actress also?? So I was acting to be mad at them. "I hate my room! I hate you guy!" I said while 'crying'. "I'm so sorry Jamie!" Sam said.
"JUST KIDDING" I shouted! You should've seen the look on they're faces!