Chapter 2

"Hahaha payback soon you weirdo!" Sam said to me. I got a little frightened but I knew it wasn't gonna be bad at all. I'm like his little kid. But I'm not haha. I grabbed my penny board and guess who I ran into, my ex, Nash Grier. "Hey Jami..." I cut him off. "Don't even talk to me!" I said to him. Yes I dated him. I went to Starbucks without anybody knowing. 1 call from Sam, 2 calls from Sam and 3 asks from Sam. I never answered. But I got voice mails. "Jamie where are you? I can't find you anywhere answer me" Sam said on the phone. Those where the ONLEY words he said. I got home and Sam frigin lost it with me. "Don't you ever freaking do that to me ever again! Do you understand me?" He shouted. "Yeah yeah I'm grounded and what not." I said rolling my eyes at him. I went up to my room and texted my old buddy back home. His name was Cam.
(I'm trying to make this swear word free☺️) Jamie:hey Cam its Jamie Pottorff just wanted to know how things where back home☺️...
No answer for 4 straight hours. So disappointing. He was my 2nd best friend. I looked at the time, it was 12:38am. I but on my pjs, tied up my hair in a messy bun and hoped in bed.
*in the morning*
I woke up at 1pm. "Sam!" I shouted. No answer. "SAM! I'm not joking around with you right now let's go!" I said worried. I went downstairs and I found a note saying 'dear Jamie, where at Starbucks until 1:15 if you wanna join! Love all the boys. They all signed there names." I was sooooo mad because it takes 25 minutes there and back!!! I called sam, no answer. I called kian. He answered. "Kian stay at Starbucks until maybe 2! Okay?" "Okay James bye" he hung up. (My nickname is James.) I rushed to Starbucks as fast as I could in my penny board. 'BAM' a car hit me. I wasn't paying attention. I broke my arm and ankle. I called kian. " Kian I was hit by a car help me! I'm in street dumfla." I said in tears. He cried and hung up. All of the sudden 2 ambulances and 3 fire trucks where surrounding me while the police where talking to the guy that hit me. I was so terrified. He came out of no where. All of the o2l boys came and where helping me. Sam literally went to talk to the guy. It turns out... It was NASH! I was soo pissed off. He wanted to hit me because of a couple of months ago I didn't give him a second chance. "Nash are you kidding me! YOU RANE OVER MY FREAKING SISTER YOU JERK!" Sam yelled to Nash. "Dayum" I thought in my head, Sam really lost his marbles with Nash. My head was in pain, my arm was bleeding and my ankle was just not normal. (I normally have really weird ankles, don't judge) the ambulance took me to the hospital. And Sam was there to. "James are you okay?!?" He asked me. "Yea..."Suddenly I just dozed off. I might of had a concussion. I woke up to Nash holding my hand. "Hey beautiful!" Nash said. "GET AWAY!!" I screamed he ran off and Jc came to see me. "What's wrong Jamie?" He asked. "I woke up, and Nash was holding my hand saying hey beautiful..." I said. "Nash isn't here. He left 2 hours ago to go to the police station. I think it might of been a dream." Jc explained to me. But ever since I've got hit, I've been afraid to go places alone. The doctors put my arm in a cast and my ankle also. I wasn't able to go to school, or penny board for atleast 2 months.