𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙~ 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎 𝑝𝑡2

y/n dragged alejandro into the room and pushed him down on the bed. was y/n gonna fuck him, no. she was just going to tease him because she knew mattia would come up to this room in any minute now. she slowly kissed under his jaw line leaving wet kisses. not long after the door bursted opened and the view of mattia stood there

"what the fuck" mattia said. his jaw was clenched and his fits was in a ball. y/n slowly got got of ale and waiting on the side. she knew mattia was going to fight him or punch ale. and she thought right. mattia has punched alejandro and surprisingly knocked him out. mattia turned to y/n to see her giggling. once she took notice to mattia she automatically stopped laughing.

"so you think this is funny huh" mattia said getting closer to the girl. he gripped her neck but not that hard. "i would stop fucking laughing i were you" mattia said to the frighten girl. y/n didn't know it would end like this but she liked it. mattia licked his lips and smashed it with the girls lips. he still had a grip on y/n's neck.

y/n moaned into the kiss making mattia chuckle. "go to the other room right now" mattia said now getting angry. she nodded and he let her neck go. " and don't do anything stupid before i will make ur life a living hell" mattia said looking at her dead in the eye. she gulped and nodded waking out the room and to the other room.

she got to the room and started to take her clothes off slowly. "taking ur time i see" he said walking up behind her tucking her hair behind her ear. "hurry the fuck up or i will literally destroy you" he whispered in her ear. she was frightened by what was going to happen.

smut

"lay on the bed now". she did as she was told and laid on the bed. mattia came over with handcuffs and a towel. she was not sure if what the towel was for. he handcuffed her hands together and put the towel in her mouth. "if you even try to move away from me i will tare u up limb from limb" he said to the girl. she nodded very fast.

he chuckled and placed a finger in her already going at the a fast paste. she rolled her eyes back from the pleasure. "you love it when i hurt you don't you u bitch" mattia growled at her. she shook her head no. "liar". he took his finger out and immediately replaced it with his dick

he was already going at a ungodly paste. she already came two times. she was overstimulated by mattia. "this is what you get for doing what you did back there" mattia said going deeper into the girl. she had rolled her eyes back and arched her back. "i told you to keep fucking still". he gripped her neck while pounding into her.

she was close to having another orgasm. she felt her legs shake and she came on his dick. "fuck" mattia moaned out. "since you can't follow my directions ima cum in you" mattia said into her ear. you could hear her muffled moan as mattia came into her. he grabbed her jaw making her look at him. he took the towel out of her mouth and unlatched the handcuffs.

"listen, you are mine. u are no body else's. if i see you touch anyone else other than me i will take my kids away from you and you will never hear from us again. got it?". she nodded and smiled.

celia really has the Audacity to BODY SHAME MATTIA?! girl 😹 step back u hunchback whale. she knows he's insecure about his body and still does that. who the fuck does she think she is, you is not the fucking boss bitch. calm down with ur hairy pussy. she's just mad because she knowsss mattia has a better body than her. SHE needs to work out with her door looking self. i cannot standdddddd this puta. where is her mother?! the fuck. teach your ugly ass child to grow the fuck up, i would woop her and her mother's ass bruh. get the fuck outta here dumb white bitch

anyways stan kai bc he's a baddie and stan mattia and his sexy, beautiful ass body 😍😍❤️

-PlayBoyDrip