NEW LOVE

OFF's POV

"It's been three years. You should find another love, OFF!" Tay tapped my shoulder as I drink the last bottle of alcohol.

' It's hard to accept the fact that she's gone. ' - i cried silently

Right after that car accident, my life became miserable. I love Mook so much. She's the girl I want to see walking down the aisle. No one can replace her.

"I am just concern peng. You also deserve to be happy. If mook was still alive. I think she'll be scolding you for being like this." He continued.

I cried even more after hearing those words. I love Mook more than myself. I was about to propose to her only if she was not takeaway from me.

And I promise her that she was the only one even if she's now gone. I promise that i will never fall inlove again not until I met GUN. Yes. He is a Guy. I never expected that i'll fall for him.

He's easy to be with. I am happy everytime i am with him. I am very happy the same thing that I felt with Mook-- my ex girlfriend.
---
I courted Gun and he became my boyfriend. After four years of relationship, i proposed to him and we got married in canada.

He asked about my past relationships and i told him about MOOK-- my ex-girlfriend. I told him that she died because of a car accident.
---
I stopped and couldn't breath for a second when i heard him say:

' I had a heart failure before. It was late for you to know that i undergo an operation back then and MOOK was my heart donor.' - he said.

GUN ATTAPHAN. My new love have my ex-girlfriend's heart..

 My new love have my ex-girlfriend's heart