Chapter 2

*The two nuclear powered battlecarriers and their captains begins the attack on the big ass white fox*

Cebu: Alright! We need to take down that giant white fox and the ones who are floating in the air you guys got it?

Michael/Montana: Got it!/Understood!

Jasmine: No matter what we need to save everyone in the base and take that giant white fox down before it recovers and continues to destroy the base.

Cebu: Alright......now......

*Cebu pulls out her Ginunting and raised it in the air*

Cebu:.*Shouts*...PAG-ATAKE!!!!!!!

(After she shouted the music started to play "RESIST AND BITE!" At 0:06)

Montana/Jasmine/Michael: YEEEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*The four begins to charge to the harbor in full speed*

Michael: I never fight a giant white fox before, But damn this is going to be interesting!

Montana: Yeah this shit is going to be awesome!

Jasmine: Let's do this!

Cebu: Fuck yeah let's do this guys!

*At the fox twins*

Akagi: So those are the one who who attacked us?

Kaga: I believe so sister and look...*points at Montana*...That's a male!

Akagi: A male~? hehehe I will soon have him~ hehehe~.

Kaga(mind): ( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ ) Why do I have a Yandere sister?

Kaga: Sister we need to focus on taking them out.

Akagi: Hehehe~ Your right sister once we're done with them, I'll be having that male with me~ hehehe~.

Kaga: *sigh* Whatever you say sister..*ignites blue flames* but let's battle.

*The fox twins launched 30 red and blue flaming planes on the battlecarriers and their captains*

Michael: Shit! Incoming firing Japanese planes!

Montana: HAHAHA! That's cute, Cebu let's light em up!

Cebu: Got it!

*Montana and Cebu opened fired their CIWS*

*LOUD PHALANX AND KASHTAN CIWS FIRING!*

*BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!*