a call for help

Kai  POV

Where is it? I wondered flying on my elemental dragon. Ah ha! I arived. I hopped off my elemental dragon and I looked. Master Chen's noodle restaurant. I walked inside. It wasn't very busy. I sat down at a table and I waited for a while.

ten minutes later

Kai  POV

I waited until someone came up to me. red hair in a ponytail, orange suit, I knew who it was. It was Skylor. I told her before about Lloyd's dream and how he is having hard times along with some of the other elemental masters. Only a few. Skylor, Neuro,Turner,Shade,Karlof and that is it. Just them. Anyways I was pretty sure Skylor knew what I was going to tell her about.

Skylor  POV

Kai came to me. I knew what he was going  to say. Lloyd still having trouble? O asked him. Kai nodded but then he that now Lloyd is hearing a voice in his head. I thought it was very strange. he never heard a voice before. I wonder why he is hearing a voice now? I agreed to help. Kai nodded and then before he left I said I am going to get more people to help. Then Kai left. I picked up my cell phone and I called someone. Hello? The person said. I reconized that voice. It was Neuro. I told him about Lloyd's dreams and they are getting worse. Neuro said he was going to help. Then he hanged up. I called some other elemental masters to meet at the airjitzu temple. Then I hanged up.