9:00 am

There he was, siting on the wooden bench, drinking a cup of cold coffee, while still checking out the news on his phone. The place wasn't too crowded, just a few people walking by the sidewalk. He took the last sip from the paper cup before getting up. He plugged in his earphones, tuned in to the lastest BVB album, and started walking back home.

Suddenly a large screeching of tires was heard, and a loud thud, ending with shattering of glass. An upturned delivery Van could be seen lying on the main street. On a closer look one could see a body lying motionless, right infront of the Van, traces of blood on the hood, and the driver trying his best to get out of the vehicle.

2 hours ago...

Andrew's alarm goes off. "It's morning already! Aghh", he groans. He gets out of the bed, looking weary and tired, probably because he had to work till midnight last night. He looks at his watch, "Oh it's 7 am already! I should probably take a stroll through the park", he thinks, and gets dressed after freshening up.

7:30 am

He gets a phone call while jogging down the sidewalk. He plugs in his earphones and recieves the call.

Andrew : "Andrew speaking."
Caller : "Oh hey Andrew, it's a pleasure to finally meet you."
Andrew : "Oh really? Well, I don't remember if we met, would you mind reminding me who you are again?
Caller : "You know me, you always have. Well, time will give you the details. Just, be careful on the road."

The caller disconnects the phone call. Andrew, being confused, rings the number again. But this time he's met with an automated voice which asserts that the number doesn't exist.

8:10 am

Andrew walks into a woman with a dog. He mumbles a quick "sorry", but then the dog starts whining at him, as if it got scared by his sudden appearance. Paying no heed to what just happened, Andrew walks on to his destination. He checks his watch, which reads 8:10 am, and increases his pace. However, he manages to notice a man staring at him, an old man, probably in his 60s. There's nothing special about him, except his stare, which is filled with so many emotions that Andrew finds it easier to look away.

8:45 am

Andrew walks into a coffee shop and finds it unusually empty. He checks his watch. "Why is this place so empty today? It's just 8:45 am." he thinks.  However, he just ignores the situation and buys himself a cup of cold coffee.

8:50 am

He's sitting on the wooden bench, drinking from the cup of coffee he just bought, while also reading the news on his phone.

8:55 am

He finishes the coffee and gets up from his bench. He throws the crushed cup into the bin, plugs in his earphones and heads towards home.

8:56 am

A fast moving delivery Van is seen moving out of an alley and getting on the main street with a screech of tires. The van seems overloaded, and the driver seems drunk.

8:59 am

Andrew presses the button for pedestrians and starts walking on the crosswalk absent-mindedly, when suddenly he feels a force from the right side pushing him to the left. And then, everything goes black.