kiss me | little angst, Fluff

oikawa ran home in tears, seeing his best friend kissing another dude. he didn't think it would effect him. but it did it took a toll on him. he never thought iwaizumi was gay and if he was he wished he was gay for him.

oikawa was walking to class that day when he turned the corner and saw iwaizumi pinned to a wall being kissed by mattsun. anger and sadness filled oikawa so he ran. he left school grounds not caring about practice or gettin in trouble.

mattsun and iwaizumi had been good friends but oikawa didn't think they liked each other like that. oikawa would always flirt with every girl that came his and iwaizumi way, to keep them away from his ace. he never thought he would have to keep him away from mattsun.

once he reached his house he ran upstairs and threw himself to the bed.

" why can't you love me iwa-chan?"

~~~meanwhile~~~

" hey mattsun i have a question?"
" sure what's up iwaizumi."

iwa was head over heals over his setter and childhood friend oikawa. and he hates it he knows oikawa is probably straight since he flirts and dates every girl, so he needed to move on, so kissing mattsun would work right?

" i need you to kiss me, don't ask just do it."
" this about you're undying love for our captain."

iwa nodded and mattsun was surprised he admitted it, but he was going to kiss him, one to help a friend two iwaizumi is fucking hot so who wouldn't. he pushes iwa to the wall and smashed third lips together.

after a while they pulled apart, both feeling nothing. iwaizumi still felt something for oikawa and it pissed him off he couldn't get rid of these feelings.

" well it was nice kiss you since you're hot and all but i rather kiss makki." mattsun gave him a smirk.

" okay gross i don't care."

back to oikawa

he cried his eyes out looking at old photos of him and iwa. one specifically where him and iwa were at a sleepover cuddle up into each other's arms, his mom came in that morning to wake them and saw them like that and took a photo.

at school with iwa

he was walking the halls trying to fine his setter, he wasn't at practice so that worried iwaizumi. he tried all of his normal hide outs at the school and didn't find him there. he asked the coach if he could head home cause ' he was feeling sick.' he was allowed. though in reality he needed to fine oikawa.

he never leaves him without a word unless he was upset, but still iwa would have notice. he walked over to oikawa's house seeing that his parents weren't home but the light was on.

that gave him a pretty good idea that he was home. grabbing the key from under the welcome home mat iwa unlock the door.

he walked upstairs to oikawa's room and before opening the door he heard the sound of crying.

oikawa

still staring at all of the texts and photos, he stayed there wrapped up in his alien sheets and covers. he was wearing iwaizumi hoodie that he left a few weeks ago and was wearing just boxers underneath.

it looked straight up from a breakup scene in the movies. it felt like it to oikawa. his cry blocked out the noise that was going on outside of his room. he didn't know anyone was or came inside till he saw the light from the hall way turn on. he watch as the door open seeing the one person he ran away from.

he in one quick movement pulled the covers over him to cover himself from iwa. iwa let out a tiny laugh seeing how cute it was but then quicky was filled with worry. he walkover to the bed seeing pictures of them scattered on the bed. he gathered them up and placed them on the dresser.

he sat beside the crying setter and leifted up the covers. he open his arms letting the setter fall right into them. he knows that if want oikawa to say anything he needs comfort. he needs to let out all of his emotions.

what felt like probably 10 minutes oikawa pulls away from iwa. he looks into his eyes and cries louder. iwaizumi tried to pull him into another hug but got pushed away.

" g-go... away.. iwaizumi i d-don't want you here."

that stung like a bee to iwa first he was asked to leave witch has never happened and second oikawa called him by is full last name not his nickname.

" no not until you tell me why you left school and didn't show up to practice and the fact you are all wrapped up and crying."

he saw the worried look in iwa's eyes. could he tell him how he felt, would that be the right thing to do. will what he say or do ruin 10 years of friendship.

" y-you kissed mattsun, you kissed him and he kissed you. why. I HAVE BEEN BESIDE YOU FOR 10 YEARS IWAIZUMI." oikawa raises his voice then dropped it into a lower tone as well as his head.
" you never kissed me."

iwaizumi froze. he was confused as hell. 'was t-this a confession? it doesn't make sense why would i kiss you when you go and get with any girl?' he asked himself.

" what are you saying oikawa?"
" i'm saying that i am in love with you and i don't want you kissing other people, why else do you think whenever a girl confess to you or comes up to us i flirt and get with them. so they stay away from you, iwa-chan."

"i-" iwaizumi couldn't speak. it was like he lost his voice he wanted to tell him that he was in love with him as well but he couldn't.

" just kiss me iwa-chan, i know you have feelings for mattsun just kiss me once let me have that please."

smashing there lips together, this kiss, this kiss felt nothing like his with mattsun's. this kiss was filled with love filled with desire and passion. iwaizumi can taste the dried tears and new ones coming from the boy in front of him. pulling back he cupped oikawa's face.

" t-thank you iwa-chan."
" so can i talk now?"
" huh?"
" shittykawa can i talk now?"
nodding his head iwaizumi kisses him yet again this kiss was deepen when he bit the setters bottom lip getting the access that he needed and roam oikawa's mouth.

after separating for a breath iwa speaks.

" first of i have no feelings what's so ever for mattsun so don't even think that, i asked him to kiss me to help me move or try to move in from someone, cause at the time i didn't think i would have a chance. second off..."

iwaizumi cupped his face again and kissed him a third time but this was a soft kiss like as if oikawa would shatter like glass.

"i love you too dumbass."

oikawa head felt like it was going to explode. he cried even more but they weren't sad tears that were filled with joy. he jumped into iwaizumi arms wrapping his arms around his neck.

-•-•-•-•-•-

thank you for reading i found this in my drafts and decided to put it here 😜

okay but my next one is going to be pure angst, i want some depressing shit :3