Eye of the Storm

"Yes, well, you can't kill everything that irritates you," Micah scoffed, and I rolled my eyes with a grin. Micah's favorite hobby was annoying Aeros. It didn't matter that he wanted to do the same thing.

"Micah," I sighed, and he flicked his tail while Aeros glared. I believed Aeros enjoyed the neko's antics. But if Aeros got too doom and gloom, Micah 'pissed him off.' Then they squabbled and lightened the mood. Raven would join in too if it amused him enough.

"True. If I could, I would have skinned you ages ago," Aeros agreed with a sneer.

"Lie. The triplets adore Micah and you wouldn't upset them like that," I scoffed. Micah smirked and Aeros glowered. "And, Beau would eat you." Aeros paled while Micah looked smug. With a sigh, I shook my head and added, "don't make me involve Miakoda." Aeros turned towards Micah who opened his arms and they hugged with bright smiles.

"What? Micah is my best friend," Aeros gasped with a high voice while Raven snickered.

"And Aeros is my long-lost brother," Micah protested in a low voice. Afterward he coughed and Aeros laughed. The next second they wrestled while we watched with sighs.

"Ignore them," I chuckled when Molly stared. "They do it for attention." She smiled with relief in her eyes while Kane quirked his brow.

"Hear that? Lunabelle doesn't want to watch you lose," Micah crowed, and I sighed albeit I didn't look at them.

'It's what they want,' I reminded myself. 'If you look or react, you're encouraging their inappropriate behavior.'

"Pfft. More like Luna doesn't want to watch you lose several of your nine lives like the bitch you are," Aeros scoffed. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"So, Molly, would you like to stay in the pack house? If that scares you, you can stay in mine," I offered with a smile while ignoring the wrestling duo. Either could win, since each had an ace up their sleeves. If they ever fought, I'm not sure who would win. Aeros was stronger, but Micah was faster. All the strength in the world does you no good if you can't hit your opponent. If Micah teleports, Aeros will never touch him.

"You'd let me?" Molly asked with awe and I nodded while Aeros and Micah grunted.

"Yes," I affirmed with a broad grin. After a moment, I narrowed my eyes, put my hands on my hips and asked, "are you done dry humping?" Aeros and Micah burst apart with bright red cheeks and I waggled my eyebrows at Molly who sighed with relief. While I didn't mind their antics, Molly was uncomfortable.

Sol fell to his knees laughing while Oak snickered. Raven, however, was doubled over laughing while tears streamed from his eyes. Aeros grumbled and Micah glared at the vampire albeit his cheeks were a brighter red. "Stupid leech," the irritated neko muttered and Raven's laughed died. When he straightened, Micah paled and held his hands up in a placating gesture. "Easy there, princess," Micah soothed with trouble in his eyes.

"I'll show you 'princess,'" Raven growled while taking a step towards Micah, and the neko's eyes widened.

"So, what are your favorite foods?" Oak asked Molly with a cheerful smile. She looked confused, and he took pity on her. "If we stock up, we might have what you crave later in your pregnancy. The miracle of life is complicated enough without denying the mother what she wants." When Molly blushed, Kane kissed the top of her head and smiled.

"I'll fetch whatever needs purchasing. While you intend to provide my mate with a haven, I'll take care of food. It's the least I can do for you and my mate," Kane announced. When Molly stared at him, he frowned. "Molly, I don't care. If it's all right with you, that pup is mine." Molly smiled then sighed with so much relief it appeared the weight of the world left her shoulders. "Whether we tell the pup is your decision. I do not care. You're my mate, and I love you."