The Beginning

[Midas' pov]

I was just chilling at my desk and I got a call from Tntina, "Midas!" said Tntina. "Oh hi Tina what's up?" I asked. "Just asking if you'd wanna chill with the gang?" she asked "Who's the gang?" I wondered. "just me, Meowscles, Lynx, Brutus, Maya, and Skye" she replied. "Oh right" I said blushing a bit and putting my hand behind my head. "I'll be over in 5" I said "Okay see ya later dude" said Tntina as she hung up. I sighed, "I wonder how the 'gang' Is doing, I haven't seen them in a while." I said with disappointment. "I better head to see them" I mumbled to myself. Then I went outside of the agency and walked to the place they lived. "Oh hello Midas, your here!" said young Skye, "Hi Skye" I replied to her. "Midas! Come sit with me!!" said Meowscles, as he patted a free part of the sofa. "Uh thanks Meowscles" I said sitting down. "No problem dude" He said smiling to me. "Anyone want Coffee?" asked Maya. "MEEE!" shouted Skye. "Sorry Skye it has caffeine and your too young." Said Maya. "Aw" Skye said disappointed. "Anyone else? " asked Maya. "I'll have a cup" said Brutus. "Okay cool be right back" said Maya walking into the kitchen.

"So uh Midas what's up?" Brutus said trying to break the silence. "Not much, just bored as fuck" I said leaning back. "Uh Skye why don't you go help Maya make tea?" said Tntina with a fake smile. "Okay!" Skye said taking Ollie with her.

[Mayas' pov]

I saw Skye come in to the kitchen. "Maya I'm here want help?" asked Skye smiling. "oh no darling I'm fine really, but you can sit there and just chat to me" I said. Then Skye took a seat on a chair. "Soo Maya do you like unicorns?!" asked Skye with a huge smile. "What?! No aren't I a bit too old for unicorns" I said blushing rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh right then" Skye said putting one hand on her chin, "Well of you don't like unicorns what else can we talk about?!" Skye sighed looking down. "Hm... what do you like Maya?" asked Skye. "Um your too young to like" Maya said blushing hard looking to the Kettel. "I promise I won't tell anyone" Skye said putting her hands together. "you're only 6 Skye" Maya said. "Well, can you tell me in a few years. "Maybe when your 15 i'll tell you." said Maya. "it must suck though" Skye said leaning on her hand. "I need to give this cup of coffee to Brutus i'll be back in a second Skye" I said walking into the living room. "Here you go" I said handing the cup of tea to Brutus. "thank you Maya" he thanked me "no problem" I said walking into the kitchen. "Maya!" shouted Skye. "Yes, Skye" I said sitting on a chair. "wanna play dollies??" asked Skye with a huge smile. "Uh no thank you Skye, I think I'm too old" I replied "Aw!" sighed Skye sadly. "sorry Skye..." I replied patting her on the head "No, no its fine" said Skye with a big fake smile. "Wanna chill in the living room with the others, you can sit beside me" I said putting my hand out for her. "Okay" said Skye holding my hand, and of course holding Ollie In the other hand.

We then walked into the living room meeting the others. "Oh Maya" said Tntina "Um hi Tina" I said sitting down with Skye. There was a quiet silence between all us for about 3 minutes straight. "Um I better leave- I got work to do" said Midas. "I..... okay" I said holding Skye's hand more tightly. "Oh, bye then" Midas turned to me with a small wave. I blushes a small bit. He just walked out the door. There was another very... awkward silence. "Wow awkward" lynx mumbled. "I know" Tntina said putting her hand on her cheek. "I-" I said then cut off "Oh Maya........ Forget it never mind" said lynx cutting off. "I'm gonna leave too" I said standing up. I noticed Skye still grabbing tight on my hand. "Don't go" she said looking up at me with glinting eyes. "sorry Skye" I whispered. "Bye gang" I said waving to the others. "bye Maya" said lynx "See ya girl" said Tntina "Bye!" said Meowscles and Brutus at the same time. I then just walked out the door.

"Ugh poor Skye... I hope she's fine" I said walking slowly. Suddenly I got a call from Midas... "Um hey" I said "Oh hi Maya, I need you to come to the Agency" said Midas "okay-" I said I was gonna question why but Midas would never want to explain, I didn't want to waste his time either. "Okay I'll see you in hopefully ten, or less" said Midas hanging up. "Oh god what does he want now" I mumbled. "it- can't be a meeting obviously-- can it? no, no Maya" I mumbled 'oh god I better start running, Midas will be mad at me if I'm not there in ten' I thought to myself panicking. I just ran as fast as I could to the Agency. It only took 7 minutes to get there. I knocked on the Agency door. "Come in" I heard Midas saying
"Oh hello Midas what did you want me for?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

"have a seat Maya I'll explain when the others arrive" said Midas patting his hand on a seat beside him. "Um alright" I said walking to the chair. "So um- who are the others?" I asked. "Oh there's Deadpool and Peely" Midas said looking the other direction from Me. I didn't want to speak... Then I saw Peely and Deadpool coming in to the room with the biggest laugh. "Oh Peely that was hilarious" laughed Deadpool wiping his eyes. "Um... boys" I said giving them the eye "Oh right-" said Peely. "Take a seat... 'boys'" said Midas. I glanced at him for a spilt second then I looked away and crossed my arms.

A/n: omg this actual sucks it took like a week ;-; also yes I know the season ended but I still love the ship ❤️ okay I guess you didn't enjoy but like k bye 

Word count: 1069 words

edit: Yo sorry I edited this part it had so man mistakes and I didn't want Addi doing it so yeah sorry if it isn't the same as y'all would remember