The Awkward Meeting

[Midas pov]
"so the first thing I want to say is, echm thank you all for being here to participate in this meeting" I said leaning on my desk "oh uh-" Maya stopped. "what was that?" I said looking at her. "uhm nothing" she said smiling and Turning completely red. I honestly blushed a bit too. "ooh look peely" deadpool wispered into peelys non-existent ear. "you know I heard you" I said looking at them desgusted. "what--was it?" said Maya. "I'm out" said peely. "yea same" added deadpool "um- I don't wanna tell you, Maya, it could crush you.... Or somthing so bye" I said walking out blushing as hard as hell, and holding my fists. I was out to beside the vault. And I put my hands on my eyes. "oh lord, Maya I- oh god... No... Im-" I mumbled "so stupid" I said to myself slapping my face "if Maya heard that stupid deadpools words I would have been dead- I wonder how she'd react though-" I said to myself neeling on the floor. 'I wonder...' I thought to myself "oh shit- she's probably still there she might have heard me" I said blushing.

I walked away from the vault and out to the desk. "M-midas" Maya said jumping up out of her seat "Maya I'm sorry, you can go home. And sleep or whatever" I said rubbing my shoulder. "okay thanks" she said walking up to me. "bye then" she said then hugging me, I def was pure red. "B-bye" I said then she shifted away from me and she went out the door. I walked to one of my henchmen. "eeks I messed the fucked up" I said.

[Mayas pov]
'OMG he's gonna hate me now' I thought to myself. I was walking into the apartments all the other agents and me lived in. "oh Maya your here" said tntina. "uh yes I-" I said cutting off. "Skyes asleep, do please don't be loud" she said "oh alrighty, I'm going to bed too, I'm exhausted" I added. "okay ill cya tommorow" said tntina. "bye" I said walking up the stairs. I went into my room. "oh shit where's my grey hoodie?!" I said "sigh" I walked to my bed and sat on it. "why the heck did am I sleeping this early?! It's like 8pm" I sighed. "I may as well just call Ruby" I said picking up my phone. And I rang her "hi Ruby" I said "oh hi Maya" she replied "um whatcha doing?" I asked "oh me and Crystal are just chilling and watching horror movies." she replied "I know, oh Maya wanna hang around?" said crystal "uh no thank you girls... I had the weirdest day today and I'm exhausted" I said rubbing my eyes. "what happened?" Ruby asked "yeah you can tell us, we won't tell anyone else" added crystal. "well... Where do I begin, oh I was at the agency for an hour and I-" I said cutting off with my blushing. "come on Maya" said Ruby. "huged midas" I said blushing. "I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" I said

"Ok ok, it's ok girl just stop, you don't have to say any more" said crystal. "oh shit-" I said "what?" asked Ruby "midas probably hates me and will never let me do anything than stay in my room" I said crying a bit "do you care about him? Not that I'm being nosy! I just want to know" said Ruby. "I'm, well kind of.. I dont really know, it's, mixed feelings" I said "oh right then" said Ruby "we better let you go so you can sleep and think about the day, or something" said crystal "okay bye" I said "bye, Maya darling" said crystal "bye my girl" said Ruby. I ended the call. "oh shit what am I gonna do tommorow, I'll have to go to another meeting" I sighed "Oh well" I said sarcasticly. "I better sleep" I said to myself getting more under my quilts.

[time skip to the next morning]

I woke up and I heard knocks on my door. "ugh, comming" I said in a groan, tired voice. It was tntina knocking. "um hi" I said rubbing my eyes "MAYA!!" shouted tntina "yes, that's me" I said looking up to her. "you have a meeting at 9:30! You should get ready." she told me "ugh Ive been to too many 'meetings' this week" I said walking to my bed and sitting down on it. "you don't understand Maya..." said tntina. "understand? Understand what Tina??" I said confused "It's about the bosses and their future job places!" Said Tntina "do I, need to go? I'm tired" I said rubbing my forehead "yes you might become a boss!" said tntina "but- I don't want to be a boss I just wanna sleep and watch TV" I said getting back under the quilts and got the remote "Maya... You NEED to go dude, midas will kill you, or maybe not kill but he'll prob sue you or somthing" said Tntina "Buttttt Tinnnaaa...... Fuck it...... Fine, ill go-" I said "it starts in half an hour" she says leaving and going to her room.

"Tntina is so aggressive and bossy to get me into this shit" I mumbled to myself. I walked to my onswet door "I should get ready, before the other people bash my door because I'm 1 second late" I chuckled and got my regular clothes and put them on. "there we go" I said looking at my clock "man, it's still pretty early... Oh well better early than late" I said to myself. Them I walked out the door and down the stairs. "Maya where are you going?" asked lynx who was leaning on the banistar. "Lynx, you scared me, oh I'm going to the agency for a meeting I guess" I said "oh right well bye then, but your pretty early though maya, why don't you wait 10 or 15 minutes and chill with me?" said lynx "but lynx it takes like 15 minutes to walk to the agency" I said "oh alright you go...bye maya" she said "bye lynx!" I said running down the stairs.

{time skip bc I'm lazyyy afff}

I arrived at the agency and surprisingly no one else was there accept me and midas. I wrapped on the door even though it was open, just to let midas know im here "come In he said facing the other direction on his swivel chair. "hi midas" I said "hello maya, take a seat" he said "Ok" I said sitting down on a random seat. There was a really awkward silence between us for a few minutes straight, until the other agents came in. They all came in together surprisingly. "hi maya ill sit beside you" said skye hopping up on the chair beside me. I saw tntina come over. "Ugh skye that's where I sit all the time and maya.. em that's where brutus sits" said tntina very agressivly
"bruh sit there" I said pointing to two open seats. "but those are lynx and meowscles' seats" she said "lynx isn't here" I said crossing my arms giving her the look. "fuc-" she said walking to the chair.

[midas' pov]

"right everyone sitting down" I asked "yes" they all said "good, now what I wanted to talk about was the bosses and the boss places" I said leaning on the desk. "so First skye will have the shark, her mythic weapon will be a scar and a grappler.. Then tntina you will go to the rig, your mythic weapon is the boom bow, brutus you will go to the grotto and your mythic is the mini gun, meowscles you will go to the yacht and your mythic is the pew pew rifle" I said "uh what about me?" said maya "your not gonna be a boss but your still an agent so you still go to some meetings" I said "oh alright" said maya "so that's it, meeting concluded" I said getting up. Then everyone left.

"oh fuck I didn't give maya a boss place" I said to myself "there isn't any where else she can go, and there's no more mythic weapons" I sighed.

[more time skip bc I have writers block lol]

"oh lord it's 9pm, I better get to sleep" I said walking up to my room. "ah gud stuff, huh-" I said looking at my phone
'3 missed calls?! Look like the others really want me back at the apartments' I thought in my head. "oh well I better sleep" I said to myself. Soon later falling asleep.

A/n: lol this chapter sucks do much I'll try to make the best chapter about midas' dream of sth but I hope you like this even tho its terribleeeeee hhhhh
Byeeee

Word count: 1483 words