2

Hoseok pulled his jacket closer to his body as he walked down the street. It had been exactly a week since he had started his internship, and he couldn't have been happier.

It was currently eight in the evening and he was walking alone towards the bus stop which was about two blocks away.  Jimin had texted him some minutes ago, asking him to wait for him at the bus stop since the company in which Jimin was doing his own internship was not far from there, meaning the two boys could go home together.

Hoseok fastened his steps as he turned round the corner which had some really poor lighting, he felt uneasy as he continued to walk now regretting his choice of transport. But he couldn't back down now cause he had already promised Jimin  so he walked faster hoping he would reach where he was going as fast as he could. He was feeling uneasy having the feeling of being watched, but brushed it away deciding he was just abit being paranoid.

Turning the corner going towards the bus stop, he was pulled suddenly by his arm into the dark alley to his left and thrown to the ground. He fell on his left arm getting it injured in the process.

He sat up turning around to look at his aggressor, at that moment he could no longer breath, his eyes wide in horror.

The faint street lights were enough to give him a clear view of the man standing in front of him.

The man was everything but Human...

Hoseok gasped as he sat up on the bed, sweat rolling down his face. He looked around trying to grasp where he was.

He was in his bedroom. He looked around clearly confused, how did he get here?

Hoseok turned his head towards the sound of the door opening, he recognized a head of blond hair entering the room.  It was his friend and roommate, Jimin.

He walked towards Hoseok with a glass of water in his hand. He put down the glass and pulled hoseok into a hug.

" Oh my god hobi, you are awake. I was so worried about you. I full on panicked when I found you passed out on the streets. Oh drink this first, it will make you feel better. " Jimin hurriedly passed him the glass of water. Hoseok took it and immediately emptied it.

Jimin took the now empty glass and placed back on the table next to the bed. He then asked cautiously, " Can you tell me what happened? Do you remember anything? Like anything?"

Hoseok looked down at his hand concentrating himself to try and remember what happened.
" I was walking towards the bus station as we had agreed to meet there. And then suddenly I was pulled and fell down in an alley," Jimin nodded his head telling him to continue.

Hoseok could only think at that moment was run,shout,scream!!!...in fact escape. But he didn't, he just sat there staring at what stood above him, the only thing leaving his mouth a whimper.

The street lights shone upon the man who stood there, letting Hoseok have clear view of his features.

His face was void  of all emotions, his dark grey eyes were empty as he stared at nothing. The drool  moving down  his chin was a dirty yellow with his tongue slitted in half moving freely. His nails which were extremely long had blood dripping from his fingers onto the floor.

He fell out of his trance when the man started sniffing the air and suddenly grabbed his left arm.

Hoseok pushed him away, got up and dashed into the alley hoping to escape. All he met was a dead end, realization dawning on him that there was no way out.

He felt a hot breath on the back of his neck, and in a split second he was trapped against the wall with his hands pinned beside his head. Hoseok shook with fear as he looked into his aggressors eyes, but all he met was emptiness.

He shivered in fear when he felt the man trace his neck with his teeth, he just closed his eyes when he felt a piercing pain on his neck.

BLANK. Hoseok mind went blank. He doesn't know what happened after that, HE DOES NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING. He groaned in frustration, " I don't remember what happened afterwards."

He looked at Jimin who was looking at him with a blank face, he then sighed heavily shaking his head.  " It's only normal you don't remember anything.  Cause I doubt what you are talking about really happened."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. " What do you mean?".
Jimin sighed again, " Hobi I didn't find passed in an alley, I found you passed out at the bus stop. And it seemed like you had passed out due to exhaustion. I found you, brought you home and changed your clothes you were drenched in sweat and covered in dirt."

Hoseok looked down at his clothes and effectively he was now in pyjamas. Sweat? He was not even sweating when he left the dance studio. Exhaustion? He didn't even do alot-

" I get with all that has been happening, you are afraid but right now you are only projecting your fears.And because of it you are now having such dreams. I think you should really take a pause and stop watching the news it's taking a toll on you." Jimin said now standing up. He patted Hoseok's thigh, " you should get a rest." 

He then took the laundry basket before walking towards the door. Hoseok looked at him confused, " You are going to do the laundry? At this time?"

Jimin lifted the basket smiling lightly, " remember your clothes drenched in sweat?" He then chuckled, " I am saving you the pain of washing them. Okay I'll be going, get some rest." He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Hoseok looked the closed door in the dark before sighing to himself and laying down. Maybe Jimin was right, maybe all of that was the fruit of his imagination. Maybe it was a projection of his fears.  Maybe-

Hoseok sat up and turned on the lamp on the nightstand. When laying down on his left side, he felt a sharp pain go through his left arm. The lamp now on, he looked at his arm gasping in shock.

There was a wound from his elbow to his forearm, it seemed to have been treated. Hoseok looked at it confused asking himself where he could have gotten it. He then realized he must have gotten it from falling down when he fainted.

But the more he looked at it, it seemed like a wound that you get from sliding on a rough surface.

It then downed on him like a slap. Yes he did get it from falling down but not from fainting from exhaustion. But from falling down when he was pulled harshly. Hoseok examined his wound with a feeling of shock and slight betrayal. Realising maybe it all was not a fruit of his imagination.

He couldn't stop the gut feeling from creeping in that maybe Jimin had lied.

     ~~~mb~~~