-0-

(CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE HARDCORE QUEST/THE HARDCORE REQUEST - CONTINUE IF YOU HAVE FINISHED THE SERIES)

"Ha-wi-wi, here we come!" The blue haired pug stood at the edge of the airship, looking over the island they were to settle on. "Isn't it just beautiful, guys?"

"UNi, it's pronounced 'Hawaii'," the purple and green jester said between laughs.

"Jon," a blue haired girl started.

"Ashlie, don't."

"Haaaa," she paused, smirked, "wiii, wiii!"

The group laughed. "You guys are idiots," I said leaning on the edge. "But cool nonetheless."

"Alright, gang." The ship captain, Nick, said. "Welcome to Ha-wi-w—"

"Hawaii," Jon corrected again.

We all got off the ship, people welcoming us to the island. Different from the cold, snowy Soft Landing. However, similar to the lush, green,  Hard Landing. I saw Williker shaking hands with the villagers. He was mayor, after all.

This was gonna be a relaxing place, I could tell.

I held onto my trident, wondering if we really needed weapons. The Warped have been defeated, and the D-Gang has been disbanded. Those weird ghost creatures with Fs starting their names. "I'll keep you," I mumbled. "Killed a guy for you." I was referring to the trident as... A person? Odd.

No matter. Might as well relax on Hawaii. Nothing could possibly go wrong.