Wendy and Peter..together?

Wendy's Pov

As I tried to cover the mark that Peter gave me, Kyle came over..again. "Is she here?" He asked me. "For the eightieth time Kyle, no" I told him, "Well at least there's still a beauty here" He got up really close and little did we know that Peter was watching, "So...You must be Kyle, the one who broke Izzy's heart" He said coming in. Michael, John and Terence stayed out of his sight and listened, "And who are you?" Kyle said as he pulled me towards him, Peter gritted his teeth at him. "what's going on here?" Mom asked as she came up. "Kyle you should know better!" His older brother said as he came up too, "Now leave Wendy Moira Angela Darling alone" He told him as Kyle lets me go. "Sorry about him, Clara has been avoiding him these past few weeks" He told me, "and I see someone already has you..." He looked at Peter, Bryan was sort of unhappy that Peter took me instead of him. I felt really uncomfortable in the middle and John noticed. "Okay Bryan, you can leave now" John says putting a hand on his shoulder. He gave Peter one more glare and left, "Has everyone in your school been acting like this?" Tinkerbell asked me as I looked in the mirror, "Just the boys...Now they notice her after the past few years" John as he placed a calming hand on Peter, "I feel uncomfortable with this attention...it seems like now every boy in the school are starting to like me...when I like someone else.." I said as I covered my mark and looked away from Peter gaze. "Who's that? I know i'm not old enough to know about this stuff but..." Michael says as he comes up from taking Kyle and Bryan to the door. 

I looked away from them, "Can you at least give us a hint?" John asked me, "He's here..." I said and the first thing that came to their minds was...Peter Pan...I glanced in the mirror and saw that he saw smirking.."So... you finally admit it" he pins me to my desk as John took Michael down to they're part of the room, I was still covering my mark and he took my hand off. "P-Peter.." I said as he turned me around, he picked me up and placed me on my bed, with him on top of me. I gazed into his brown eyes. He got up when Terence cleared his throat. the thought of all the attention I've been getting made my head hurt, "There's a surprise for you back in Never land" he looked away when I looked at him. I looked away and went back to covering my mark, so the boys at school would leave me alone, Peter winked at Tinkerbell and She sprinkles pixie dust on my brothers, Terence leads them outside, with Tinkerbell while Peter stayed. He smirked when we were alone, I almost cover my mark until Peter stopped me. "P-Peter.." I said as he turned me to face him then he pressed his lips on mine and I melted into the kiss. Peter reached for the makeup remover and removes the makeup I had on the mark. We parted for air then he moves to my neck, I stopped him. "P-Peter, I-I don't-Mmph!" Peter cut me off by kissing me, we parted, "I want you Wendy..more so...I need you" He told me as he gazes at me. 'Wants me? more so..Needs me?!'  I thought as he came closer to me, I blushed a crimson color as he picked me up and flew outside, with the others following. I snuggled into his chest for warmth as Michael did the same with John. Peter noticed the clouds were dark, "Looks like we are staying in Never land for the next few days" John says as he wraps his jacket around our little brother.

When we reached Never land, Sienna arched an eyebrow when she saw us. "Michael!" Mira exclaimed when John took his jacket off of him and smirk at Lily. "So, are you two together?" She asked and got a smirk from Peter and I blushed. "I'll take it as a maybe" Sienna said "What's the surprise..." My voice trailed off when my eye laid on Nibs and Slightly... "Nibs? Slightly?" I asked as Peter sets me down. "Wendy!!" They said as we embraced, "You two have changed a lot" I remarked, "Yeah they have..You might want to have a chat with Chubs and String Bean" Peter told me. I looked at the two boys and Baby was hiding from Maya, I walked over to the two boys and startled them, "Why aren't you two playing with Baby?" I asked as I cross my arms on my chest. "Wendy...Hear us out...we didn't know his real name...and-" Peter came up and placed a hand on my shoulder, I was still adjusting to the climate change. "They pushed him out of the way to see what was in the closet and snickered at his real name" He says, I looked at Chubs and String bean in shock, "String Bean you should've known better" I said disappointed as I walked over to Baby, "Maya can I burrow Baby for minute?" I asked her, "Yeah sure...Once I find him..." She said looking in the log, and found him. "Have you been there the whole time?" Maya asked him as she bops his nose. "Yeah...You passed me so many times!" He said as he crawled out of his  hiding spot, Peter comes to look at it, "I think if we played Hide and Seek Baby would've won" He says as Baby comes to me. We went to the top of the Never tree, "Baby..mind if I ask you something" I said as he stretched. "Sure" He says, "What's your real name...I asked the other lost kids but they didn't give me a straight answer" I told him, "Benjamin, Ben for short" He says as he looked down at the group, "Being the youngest sucks" He said as he sat down, "Baby..Michael's the same age as you and he has the same problem" I reminded him, Michael heard it, "Hey!" He yelled from down below "Just stating the facts Michael" I said as I shrugged, I looked at Peter to only find him smirking. he leaves and I got curious so I followed him. He goes to a super secret spot by the Never tree and pulls a lever, Once he was out of sight, My curiosity got the best of me and I pulled the Lever. To only be pinned by him. "Meep!" I squeaked as my hands were pinned to the sides of my head. I blushed when he came closer and could feel his breath on my skin. "P-P-Peter.." I stuttered.