NCT DREAM [We go up]

Jaemin
- From the start of was so surprised that expectations were acceded, stop with small steps, spurt out with a rainbow, give up.

Jeno
-Too slow, too fast control the speed, widen the depth bring up the tempo.

Mark
-Whenever I us remember you light, continue as always wild and free I put on the board and dance on it, a faster ride let's go.

Jisung
-Yeah I know you who is looking for, it gets clear eventually rendezvous.

Chenle
-I'm gonna try flying a little further, the day that madr the clumsy me shine.

Haechan
-Make me beautiful in the memories, let's end this track and go to the next stage WE GO UP!

All
-We go up uh uh uh Go up (2x)
We go up uh We go up
We go up (2x)

Jeno
-I shot the ball over the beat, whatever it's a snot The sweet bubble gum is chewed up now.

Haechan
-It won't cool down in time, health not though over, next day we go.

Jisung
-No matter how fast we go, we don't run out No difference between of day and night stay alive.

Jaemin
-Look time fly we fly changes with timing, everyday is different in a flash.

Chenle
-The reason that I can be fearless.

Mark
-Is because of your two eyes that are watching me.

Renjun
-That is enough for me to be free let's end this track and go to the next stage WE GO UP!

All
-We go up (2x)

Haechan
-There's no end look after me, slowly keep on going higher.

Renjun
-I'll call out to you while on the ground, I need you right here yeah.

Mark
-I'm gonna try flying a little further.

Jisung
-The day that madr the clumsy me shine.

Chenle
-Make me beautiful in the memories, let's end this track and go to the next stage WE GO UP!

All
-We go up We go up uh uh uh Go up (2x)
And we go and we go we go up
We go up (2x)

END~

Hope you guys enjoy please vote and follow me if you guys want more, Thank you for reading!