Cedrics Return

"Merlins Mushrooms!" Cedric cried when he saw the weather he was facing; a very heavy downpour. "Cant you go faster?!" Cedric demanded.

"Its not safe for the horses sir." The coachman replied.

"Ugh!" Cedric growled. "The Lady of the castle needs me!" He had no choice, he casted a spell to make the horses fly faster.

*

Edward was looking in the crystal ball and saw Cedric speed up the horses. "Ugh, why must he be so smart!" He growled to himself.

"Ed honey, come to bed." Miranda called.

"Coming. Ill deal with you later." Edward hid the crystal ball again and went to join Miranda.

*

"Queen Loreli, have you ever been to Hakalo?" Sofia asked.

"Why are you asking me that?" Loreli demanded.

"Your staff it has a Hakalo look to it. But I read that you never visited that kingdom before." Sofia stated.

Loreli grinned wickedly, and then spoke in a deep but now eerily familiar voice. "You will never succeed Princess Sofia. Your first day is almost up."

"Ill only sleep when im royal again." Sofia answered.

"Gaurds!" Loreli called.

Two gards came in.

"Take Lady Sofia to her room and lock her in." Loreli smirked.

"Let go of me! Loreli, you wont get away with this!" Sofia yelled as the guards took her ams and dragged her to her room.

"Oh, but I have." Loreli smirked.

*

Sofia groaned when the guards locked her in the pink room. "I have other ways of getting out of here!" Sofia cried.

The young girl knew she couldnt wait for Cedric, time is running out. "I wish to be small."

Sofia shrank down to three inches tall. "I wish I was smaller." The three inches shortened to one inch. 

Sofia then ran to her door and was lucky enough to squeeze her way through. Once on the other side, the girl saw she was alone.

Returning to her normal size, Sofia snuck out into the garden.

Two birds flew by. "Sofia! What are you doibg out here?"

"Robin, I cant explain. But..i wish to be a bird." Sofia morphed into a pink and purple feathered bird.

"Where are you going?" Robin asked.

"Later!" Sofia called flying to Cedrics tower. Once she got in, Sofia returned to her usual form.

"Ok, counter spell book is behind the portrait. Come on, where is the spell to undo a glamour?" Sofia whinned flipping frantically through the book.

"Here! I need a wand. I hope I can do this." Sofia breathed taking a quill and jotting the spell down. She took a wand and slid it into the sleeve of her dress.